Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    sept 2010

Question [Q] Sprint to Cricket S3

I just bought a used Sprint S3

i have read tutorials and watched videos on how to flash to cricket with no problem.

i guess where im having a problem is actually activating it with new service.

i cant completely flash the unit as i dont have a cricket number yet and how do i get a cricket number if the phone dont work with cricket yet?

do i just flash some random number and then i take that phone into the store and have cricket activate it as i buy a phone plan and then they will actually change my number?

im confused.

or are people already having cricket service and a cricket phone and basically just doing a "phone swap" and then "calling" cricket and telling them that and they walk you through the rest or do you walk into a cricket store and say you are doing a phone swap with your current cricket phone and your flashed cricket phone?

please tell me more for all scenarios listed above.
    thanks

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

When you call theyll ask you what the model number is and theyll activate your actual account. What youre going to do is ask them for you min number and mobile number. After that you dial #3282# or something simular and youll put the information in that way(if you have already changed you msid# to 000000) just make sure you call from a different phone so that way you can program the phone while talking to c.s

Thread Information