Hey guys, I'm new here but have been following this site for a time now. I had a Huawei Mercury until I found out Cricket was getting the Samsung Galaxy SIII. I immediately jumped and got one.

A little back story... When I first purchased the Mercury I was able to send MMS over my Wi-Fi at home with no problems. Then the update for the Muve Music thingy came out and it seemed to destroy my ability to send MMS over Wi-Fi. I always had to disable Wi-Fi, restart the phone, then send the message over 3G. Needless to say this was totally unacceptable.

So, I've had the Samsung now for about a week and I'm loving this phone. I have been able to send MMS over Wi-Fi with mo problems and it's all been great... until right now, today. I just tried too send a longer text and picture to my buddy and it will not send over my Wi-Fi connection. When I press send the 3G icon shows up and the message will just not send. Of course if I turn off Wi-Fi and resend over 3G everything is fine. I am at my wits end here and extremely frustrated.

Can someone please explain what going on here? I have a feeling now since this is the second phone in a row doing this, it's not the phone, it's something with my Wi-Fi setup or connection. I'm relatively savvy with setting up my network and router and such and I just can't figure this out. I have a secure network, WPA2 PSK. Ugh...