Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Cricket Galaxy S3 compatible with T-Mobile?

Hi, I recently bought a GS3 from a local Cricket dealer who sold me on the idea that San Diego should be getting 4G LTE service in the beginning of 2013. Unfortunately, it appears that there was really no basis for that at all, and more likely it may be another year or even two before that happens. So I was wondering if it is possible to flash my GS3 to T-Mobile to take advantage of their new off contract no cap unlimited 4g service...?? I really prefer to stay with Cricket but the slow 3G speeds drive me crazy!!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Tmobile Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by mjustin88 View Post
    Hi, I recently bought a GS3 from a local Cricket dealer who sold me on the idea that San Diego should be getting 4G LTE service in the beginning of 2013. Unfortunately, it appears that there was really no basis for that at all, and more likely it may be another year or even two before that happens. So I was wondering if it is possible to flash my GS3 to T-Mobile to take advantage of their new off contract no cap unlimited 4g service...?? I really prefer to stay with Cricket but the slow 3G speeds drive me crazy!!

it will not work sorry to tell you

Overall activity: 10.0%

bs from cricket

i to was told that lte was coming to my area in jan.2013.but the rep at the cricket store did'nt know what he was talking about and was full of s@%t!i was able to return my phone thanks to the 30 day return policy.i was with cricket for several years but the last 2-3 years i have had quite a few problems with them.i recently went to tmobile and got
    the s3 and i am so far very pleased with them and their service.my wife and son still are with cricket and both have had issues with them.well better them than me,i offered to get the family plan but they said that they will wait and see if cricket corrects the billing and service issues.

Thread Information