Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cricket sucks

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    EVO 3D

Why not focus your anger on educating yourself. Learn to rebake ROMs like everyone else. Base it off the d2cri. That's all this other ROMs are anyways.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    february

anger i dont have any anger!all i said was that we dont have any developement. but everything else bout cricket rocks!!this treat is about a year old so let it rest.

Phone
    ZTE Source rooted

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

i left cricket for sprint (bad choice.. REALLY bad choice .. )what did i gain.. nothing but an S3 ..
    what did i lose $100-350 dollars in savings dollar wise by the month...
    you need to think bout what is said.. its NOT THAT BAD

yes cricket doesnt have tower support for 4G LTE ..
    yes more Devices need to come to cricket
    yes the Manufacture and the Retailer devices need to push updates ON TIME and stick like epoxy to their promises..

45-57 dollars in price for your monthly bill
    No termination fee
    no raised prices
    no advance billing
    no Roaming and Intl charges
    free UNLIMITED EVERRTHANNG!! ..boy!!! go somewhere ! cricket savin you money !!
    Last edited by Phoenix602; 05-31-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I have been with cricket for years now and they have gone a LONGGGGG way from where they started. I've lived all over south texas from Houston to Mcallen and alot of those towns, cricket seems to be enough. If you're lucky enough to live in a place with 4g stick with cricket you won't find better for the price, sadly where i live it's 3g and lately ive been having signal problems with the first actual cricket phone(galaxy s3) so its time to move on. I switched to page plus and couldn't be happier, they work off of verizon towers like cricket does with sprint. I have FULL bars at -70 to -80 db where im usually at -90 to -100 db on cricket. Its the same price for 5 gigs less but service is excellent. ($70 for 5 gigs)
    Do I feel sad- Yes I always felt like having cricket was my way of sticking it to the big companies but lately i feel cheated with service. ( Well my main reason was that they cancelled the pay 3 month and get one free last month but Page plus signal is crazy.
    On the development side what more could you want, this site has everything you need most of the time. I have always used any rom I like and made some tweaks to them and they work perfectly fine. and as time passes it gets easier to flash. Don't mean to sound like an ss but don't complain about cricket sucking because you won't don't want to struggle and wan't everything in the palm of your hand. At the end of the day Cricket is a second hand company and you have to find a way to make it work for you.

Sorry about that rant, I've just had cricket so long and Always been happy. Will always be Missed loldd

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

thanks all, it's wonderful to hear feedback besides "cricket sucks".
    I tell a lot of customers "if you find a better service that fit's your needs, i would do exactly the same"
    for me cricket fits my needs perfectly; good service where i need it, simple plans, and i'm taking advantage of the new $5 auto-bill pay and upgrade/family plan promotion.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

I am on the fence at this point... I have been with cricket for about 2 years, and have been generally happy. One or two unhappy incidents where i attempted to talk to customer service and had a bit of frustration. However, I have never had an interrupt in phone service, or a dropped call, and the price is great. I have resisted switching carriers so far, but the temptation is there, the main attraction for me is 4G service. When i purchased my GS3 in San Diego, the dealer told me that the area would have 4g service within a month or two. That was last year, and it is now obvious he was talking out his ass. I keep a keen eye out for ANY indication when this status might change, but there is ZERO indications. More like indications that it wont happen. It would be a good move for somebody at corporate who knows, to indicate some kind of timetable, or risk losing customers like me.... In the meantime, ---Sent from my Cricket Samsung Galaxy S3 ---

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by mjustin88 View Post
    I am on the fence at this point... I have been with cricket for about 2 years, and have been generally happy. One or two unhappy incidents where i attempted to talk to customer service and had a bit of frustration. However, I have never had an interrupt in phone service, or a dropped call, and the price is great. I have resisted switching carriers so far, but the temptation is there, the main attraction for me is 4G service. When i purchased my GS3 in San Diego, the dealer told me that the area would have 4g service within a month or two. That was last year, and it is now obvious he was talking out his ass. I keep a keen eye out for ANY indication when this status might change, but there is ZERO indications. More like indications that it wont happen. It would be a good move for somebody at corporate who knows, to indicate some kind of timetable, or risk losing customers like me.... In the meantime, ---Sent from my Cricket Samsung Galaxy S3 ---
    I agree. Its a complete marketing, financial and strategy bust to offer LTE phones nationwide(with very limited current working LTE locations) and not keep people updated with basic timelines of LTE expansion.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    I agree. Its a complete marketing, financial and strategy bust to offer LTE phones nationwide(with very limited current working LTE locations) and not keep people updated with basic timelines of LTE expansion.
    i call it bad customer relations. . . the last 4g news i heard was on the leap wireless investor call for Q1 "at most 10-13 million more POPs by end of 2013". Considering right now cricket boasts "30 million POPs" in like 7 cities, a little math and you get about 3 more cities will get 4g in 2013 on cricket's core network.

on a side note, had a customer come in today who left cricket for verizon. he let me do a speedtest and he had 32mbps/12mbps on 4g. doing some math for him he would hit his data limit in around 10 minutes at full speed! (2GB plan)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information