Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Post Galaxy 3S Motion??

Hi guys, I bought my Galaxy S3 last December. I really like this phone, more than any other phone I have owned. One feature I have never checked out was the motion settings. I have always had it on off. So today I turn it on, and see all the different uses set to 'on'. But the thing is, it does nothing on my phone. Does not call contacts when brought to my ear, does not scroll internet pages, or photos, or anything else it seems that it is supposed to do. Maybe I have somehow 'broken' this feature on my phone? My phone has been rooted, I have installed CM10 once on it, which was cool, but I found I was missing too much of the Samsung good stuff, so did a backup restore and went back to stock till Cricket decided to push out a update to Jelly Bean, probably around the time we have finally given up. (remember the Mercury, which never got one....) anyways off topic. Any ideas on how to restore this function?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Phone
    Chelsea S III

There's no motion (yet) on CM 10.1 but there was on stock. Iunno if u flashing ROMs has caused a problem... Are you still rooted?

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Yes. Don't know if it is related, but my samsung account is also disabled for some reason. Other than that and the motion, everything works great...

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Disregard. Motion is now working. Don't know why it wasn't earlier. Pretty cool....

Thread Information