Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyOverEverything View Post
    Yo chris quit teasing us dude really its killing us damn cricket needs to hurry and release it

hey chris have you ever seen the wicked sensation Rom for the galaxy s3
    I don't think so. I could look it up. At this point the CDMA + LTE versions of the Note 2 don't have CM10.1.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Tmobile Note 2

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Id rather have the S3 than the Note2, the Note2 is like a portable flat screen tv

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 71.0%

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Coming to Cricket ***RUMOR***

Dang that's stil kinda far of for me.. Can't wait think ima just say fuck it an get a Sprint version an flash it.. No mms for me again for now

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I bet you can use some of the tricks learned with the Cricket S3 and S3 CM10.1 to get MMS working.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I could never keep my data working when I flash any CM rom on any of my Cricket phones.. Recently tried on my Epic touch an I couldn't get data went back to Jb fk23

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    Mar 2010
    Phone
    Samsung GS3

Anyone heard any recent news on the GN2? The waiting game is just killing me lol.

Customer Since
    february

who cares man u all dont have any rooted roms for it any how

Roms dont mean shit no more now that the stock roms are so well rounded things that we flash custom roms to get are now adays coming already built in. Idgaf bout roms if i can get a cricket note 2 with 4g that i heard is coming to my city in ends of june.. Im loving my sprint flashed one for the moment though

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3130 View Post
    Roms dont mean shit no more now that the stock roms are so well rounded things that we flash custom roms to get are now adays coming already built in. Idgaf bout roms if i can get a cricket note 2 with 4g that i heard is coming to my city in ends of june.. Im loving my sprint flashed one for the moment though

Eh roms are all subjective based on features. I loved the various roms for my Droid X especially CM9 and Gummy rom. The boot sound and animation for Gummy were Nyan Cat and it used to piss my dog off something fierce. That was a great thing to watch, but a lot of other features in custom roms are nice like data usage stuff (some come with graphs of what's been used and a limiter as in CM9+ but some roms go as far as individual apps, but that slows a phone down), the customization of CM with the theme chooser engine, etc. It all depends on the roms and a person's preference really. I love Cyanogenmod and have been using one version or another since I had my LG Optimus C in 2011 (CM7.2 OCd made that phone feel like less of a piece). I run CM7.2 on my wife's (formerly mine) OC, Pooka's CM7.2 or x13thangelx's CM9 builds on my DX, CM10 on my Toshiba Thrive 10.1, and CM10.1 on my GS3. I'm kind of a CM fanboy, but it's based on my preferences and what features are in said roms.

Also, a lot of Google's additions to Android has actually come from custom roms. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3130 View Post

Trust me. Especially with Samsung. A perfect stock ROM will never come.
    A custom stock ROM is where we come in and improve the codes and apps and such that Samsung messed up, scripts, battery handling, RAM.. And bloat. Just because you take off the APKS you don't want doesn't mean you're really debloated. There's .odex files too (although some people like them) and libs and more stuff mainly in /system .. Don't forget you will eventually get tired of TW or the status bar lol. So you either try AOSP, AOKP, AOSPA, or try different themes. There will never be a perfect Stock OS.

As for the "already coming built in" if we (the hacking, rooting community) never made an attempt to root and sh*t we would never came up with those cool features so Google would never had made it a part of stock android. Same thing with apple and iOS , go into cydia (friends phone, iPod) and scroll through all the tweaks. You will keep saying "it already does that" because someone made the tweak and the creater of the OS just made in built in. This will keep happening until we stop tweaking android to our likability.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Note 2 stock. Just a big S3. Same resolution so all the UI just gets bigger. I didn't buy the Note 2 because my eyesight is bad.

Root, recovery, CM10.1, change lcd density. Now we're talking.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Note 2 stock. Just a big S3. Same resolution so all the UI just gets bigger. I didn't buy the Note 2 because my eyesight is bad.

Root, recovery, CM10.1, change lcd density. Now we're talking.
    I did and I love it. Big hand man and feel right in mine. Same resolution but better battery life.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information