3G 4G Data Cards & Modems + Hotspots Master Flashing Package

O.K. I have been told and asked by many many people for this collection to be put out public for a

long long time so after my passed weeks in my personal life have almost killed me

& the fact that I am in a bind and so here it is my friends my master collection of software for all 3g

4g data cards and broadband modems & hotspots!!!

This collection goes way back in time my friends when the 3g data

craze all started and I have been stacking and stuffing forever this package comes with tons of

generic novatel firmware ,sierra firmware, stand alone 1 click spc readers inc. For the mifi 2200

tons of .eqc .nvt and many many more pre compiled flashing files to be named when you inquire

by phone to me @ (775)453-0153 ask for me Will Smith............................................. .........

This package is to dang big to type out all of it's contents and I need to be very careful about what

I say in my post in a public eye!!!

What I can tell you is if you need the best in the business to gain that edge over your market or

you want to compete with the big boys well you had better take me serious I will give you

a team viewer tour of the software to anybody for free!!!!!!

I stand 100% behind anything i sell giving free

support by phone tons of tutorials, esn meid repairs, spc reading, rom and memory dumping

utilities, pst's with all needed drivers connection mgrs..... Gen mobile link connection software

I do not care if you need it I promise it is in this package!!!!!!

Let me hook you up with the tools you need to flash like a boss and make yourself some big money....

There is no magical provisioner for these baad boys just old school flashing with a ton of tricks!!!

Cal-comp a600 unlock & flash it with ease along with many many others, gsm code generators so

you can " u*^&%$" gen gsm firmwarers, debranding solutions, you

can do it all!!!!

This package will not be split under any circumstances and would easily be sold

and purchased for over $5,000.00 as it is over a whopping 10 gb in size it can be downloaded or

mailed out on double - layered dvd's or both you choose!!!!!!!!!

This sale is being backed and payments processed by pay-pal our "VERIFIED" pay-pal address

is::: cdmagurus.com@gmail.com

Now you see I am real you have known me very well for many years now and now i am draaging in

Whitey10tc's butt you know him as well & see that this is not a joke!!!

SEE THE SOFTWARE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT........

Call (775) 453-0153 Now & Ask

for "Will" & your tour of this package today!!!!

---------------------- REFUND POLICY POSTED BELOW!!!! -------------------------

REFUNDS WILL NOT BE OFFERED FOR ANY REASON TO PROTECT US FROM PIRACY AS

THIS OFFER IS FOR SOFTWARE THAT WITH EASE COULD BE COPIED AND

REDISTRIBUTED!!

List Date: 3/3/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 3G 4G Data Cards & Modems + Hotspots Master Flashing Package
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $400 + $0 Shipping
Retails for: $5000 | You Save $4600 | That's a 92% Discount!

--------------------------------------