Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

View Poll Results: Would you have gotten Cricket if they did not allow flashed phones?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

124 74.25%
  • Yes

43 25.75%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

This is probably a bias place to ask a question like this. The percentages have remained pretty consistent from what I've been tracking.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Mar 2010
    Phone
    Samsung GS3

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Tell you the truth I never new about flashed phones until I got the Huawei Ascend so for me it really doesn't matter but it is great that they do allow them i

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

THey have made good money so far without trouble... People should be allowed to program their own phones and cricket is a great provider... Seem win win so far.

what can i do to help you guys need some donations to keep site open let me know i'll be glad to help

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by iunlockit808 View Post
    what can i do to help you guys need some donations to keep site open let me know i'll be glad to help
    yes, donate now, would be nice to see your name in the donation column.

Phone
    TXTM8 3G

Been with cricket since Sept '09. due to affordable billing, phones didn't matter to me. Joined this site upon inception iirc and learned about flashed phone. I went Cricket and I'm not going back.

i like my phone if cricket decided that it would close this site and not get my phone on their network i would have change my carrier right away

I just found out that they did accept flashed phones, Im glad I did otherwise I'd be SOL, since cricket wasn't able to help me with my problem

Nope, the cricket branded phones were POS when I got my service. Been flashing phones since my first one I flashed for myself.

whitey, your boy John out in Cary keeps flagging everybodies ads around here. and no I wouldn't have stayed with them or started flashing phones i guess, bringing them money every day, if it wasn't for flashed phones.

hell i brought cricket enough customers and ported numbers they should give me a free mercury :/

so im sure they wouldn't want to lose THAT much of their customer base when 50%+ of their phones are not Cricket phones...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

This is a common occurrence around the nation for people to ban eachother's Craigslist ads. One reason I got fed up and decided just to put all the information out there to the masses.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by akaine2001 View Post
    whitey, your boy John out in Cary keeps flagging everybodies ads around here. and no I wouldn't have stayed with them or started flashing phones i guess, bringing them money every day, if it wasn't for flashed phones.

hell i brought cricket enough customers and ported numbers they should give me a free mercury :/

so im sure they wouldn't want to lose THAT much of their customer base when 50%+ of their phones are not Cricket phones...
    My boy Jonh in Cary? Not really sure who your referring to the only John I know in Cary, ID is in the lumber industry and would have no reason to flag a CL ad unless he had reason.

So here's my suggestion to solve any problems you might have:
    1] Don't accuse people unless you have evedance or can easily prove it.
    2] Provide a good service to your custy's (word of mouth advertising is the best)
    3] Use other forms of advertising also. Facebook, adwords, adbrite, google places are all good, you can even expand and do banners.

I also do beleive that cricket would still be in 2006 if it was not for the flashed phones that are on their network.

I don't use a flashed phone on Cricket, and don't plan on using a flashed phone since I'm in an AWS market. So, I would still get Cricket regardless of it they offered flashed phones or not.

I think it's a great offer though. It really expands the phone selection.

derrickblogs

Great poll because cricket is really just about the easiest network to get your phone flashed to and I enjoy it for the most part.
    Cricket is cool, but sometimes I get a few dropped calls but I Am not crying my bill is a little low now because someone at the main office screwed up my esn change when I had my flash done. They gave me a $10 credit towards my next month!

No other phone company would have ever done that, I am going to stay with cricket!
    My new in the hood carrier but it serves the purpose for me now.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    This site generates most of it's traffic because people are curious about using flashed phones on Cricket's network. Many have been unable to afford or unwilling to pay higher fees that most carriers charge for nice phones.

Hopefully this will show the importance of the site.

wow really the s2 i thought it was similar to my evo but danng the s2 thats even better )

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

*avenue* i super agree with you im now 21 and have been with cricket for 5 years regardless of flash or not im not going anywhere

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information