Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

View Poll Results: Would you have gotten Cricket if they did not allow flashed phones?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

124 74.25%
  • Yes

43 25.75%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

i went to cricket cuz i could bring a High Tech HTC Vogue to cricket it with flashed..... as well as sell Flashes Phones to cricekt users for a low cost..... lol i lie lol cost about $75 bucks to flash lol.... anyway it was a great phone i think the ones that sold most was the Samsung SCH-U340..... it was my number one seller i got them for $40 sold them WITH Free Flash for ... $60 so it was preety good.

So i would say if Cricket no allow flash i would has never got into them..... i would not have sold such cheap @$$ Phones. i been flashing phones in Ponyville is a town in Equestria, [an imaginary world] since 2008.

Even now with Cricket GSM i am attached to BYOD " BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE " its like the Only Reason i went back to it lol.
    + its all my customers talk about OMG 4G LTE on Cricket ( Bu11 $hit ) they say.... so i pull my phones and they like OMG it even have the cricket carrier name.... lol

im happy to be part of the Generation to have seen and used this strange tech we have and had. from 2G internet to 4G LTE.... its cool to seen how far we came and gone.

what we all went thorugh over the years. i hope we all can still BYOD over the next few years.
    its been a great few years to provide cusotmers with great service.

OFF TOPIC:
    its cool... we went from Tube big tvs and gameboys and computers and lol bag phones to Slim Phones, Slims Tvs, fast internet to more cool tech coming...

its kinda scary sometimes to see how fast we are moving into the future and how fast tech is evolving and how fast we adapt to it.... when at anytime it can all be gone.... or just over take us... " robots omg... scary to think about " lol

Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 05-31-2014 at 02:11 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

I can understand your attachment with BYODs and Flashing Twilight, but for me, the main reason I went to Cricket is because my original Carrier (again, won't mention it here) was kinda lackluster in Reception and Data Terms and Sure, the first time I was introduced to Cricket, the Data Speeds we're slow, even with 3G, but after Yesterday's switch over with 4G (Not LTE, too expensive for my Magic (yes, I'm an Unicorn as well)) I've never been happier, plus I'm getting used to the "K" in the new logo a little better than the Elongated K from the previous one

Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Quote Originally Posted by CyberTails View Post
    I can understand your attachment with BYODs and Flashing Twilight, but for me, the main reason I went to Cricket is because my original Carrier (again, won't mention it here) was kinda lackluster in Reception and Data Terms and Sure, the first time I was introduced to Cricket, the Data Speeds we're slow, even with 3G, but after Yesterday's switch over with 4G (Not LTE, too expensive for my Magic (yes, I'm an Unicorn as well)) I've never been happier, plus I'm getting used to the "K" in the new logo a little better than the Elongated K from the previous one
    im starting to notice not all AT&T 4G LTE devices on Cricket GSM are not Gettin 4G LTE as well as not getting 4G full speeds but under 3mbps.... i wounder if i ding something wrong or my area just not support it all bands?

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

I'm pretty sure you're doing it right as around here in my area, I did a Speed Test with the 4G on and I get around 750 Kbps (but it's a LOT better than the "3G" I've used before) It's most likely of how far the Cell Towers are

Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Quote Originally Posted by CyberTails View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're doing it right as around here in my area, I did a Speed Test with the 4G on and I get around 750 Kbps (but it's a LOT better than the "3G" I've used before) It's most likely of how far the Cell Towers are
    ya we only has like 1 tower.....

Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Sparkle View Post
    ya we only has like 1 tower.....
    That's harsh, I'm not even sure how many Philly, PA has and quite frankly, I can care less if I'm getting good reception anyway

Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto X and Sammy 4
    Items for Sale

I am on board with Dina... my first phone was Nokia 6275i

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information