Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by ben_f View Post
    Avenue, how did you become a "Super Mod"? Also how did you make out with Hurricane Iren? Hope you had none to minimal damage. We just had Tropical Storm Lee come through here in South Louisiana, brought much needed rain........
    Before working on this forum, I had previous moderating experience, so when I came here it wasn't difficult getting started. I've had many years of experience with forums also, so that helped.

There was some flooding in my area, but it wasn't too bad. My cell phone worked the whole time. I really thought it was going to be a lot worse. The news kept saying that it was going to get worse, and it didn't. There were Tornado Watches for most of New Jersey so I was up all night until around 7 AM so I could wake up others if it turned to a Tornado Warning. Thankfully, there wasn't a tornado nearby. I think they confirmed one in Lewes, Delaware, and that's it.

It's raining here right now and has been all day. We don't need the rain though.. I wish it would rain in TX. Check out this thread: http://www.cricketusers.com/off-topi...wildfires.html

Thanks for checking on us. I appreciate it!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Yea i cant even download it. The error pops up so it wont download the guide and i have a booklet but it doesnt the appendix or the icon glossary or anything. I hate this phone. Ive only had it for 4 days and its giving me more problems than my last phone i had for 3 yrs. Really big dissappointment for me

Quote Originally Posted by DaAscend2guy View Post
    Yea i cant even download it. The error pops up so it wont download the guide and i have a booklet but it doesnt the appendix or the icon glossary or anything. I hate this phone. Ive only had it for 4 days and its giving me more problems than my last phone i had for 3 yrs. Really big dissappointment for me
    I've heard a lot of good things about that phone. I'm surprised you're having so many problems.

If you really dislike it that much, I'd be happy to take it from you.

Lol i mean i want to have it but i want it to run right its just having so many probs

Phone
    Huawei Acsend II

I'm sorry you're having problems and are disappointed with the phone. But give it a chance, you're in the right place I feel to get help. It sounds to me like it may be in your settings that are causing the issues.
    Have you called Tech support?
    I will be happy to research those issues and see if I can locate a solution for you. I have to be in class in 15 minutes for a 1 hour class, then I will see if I can help. Be patient please.
    As for as the download of the manual, download it to your computer first. Then later if you want to download to your phone it can be transfered.
    Sincerely, Ben

Avenue, do you have any thoughts to what is going on with DaAscend2guy's phone?

Wow guys thank you so much for the help. It means alot bc i really do want to fully enjoy this phone. Thanks so much

Phone
    Huawei Acsend II

Avenue, that is great to hear you are fine there in Jersey! Yes I know Texas is much dryer than we are here. I was hoping (Lee) would have blessed them with rain as well.

Phone
    Huawei Acsend II

You're welcome! I have to get to class now. I hope to return in an hour or so. I will come here and see if there was any progress in solving your issues.

Banned

Phone
    Droid Bionic

S is the only issue that you can't download the manual or did I miss something? Sorry

I'm really not sure what the issue is. Cricket always tells people to do *228, although I don't think that will help.

If you were using a modified phone, such as a phone with CyanogenMod 7 on it or something, then I'd think there is an issue with that. Since you're running stock and haven't made any modifications, I don't know what the issue could be, unless there is a problem with your account.

I'm guessing you're using the default Android messaging application? You wouldn't happen to be using Google Voice or another application, would you?

Yea im using default android. The other prob is i cant get pic msgs from ppl tht arent on cricket

Quote Originally Posted by DaAscend2guy View Post
    Yea im using default android. The other prob is i cant get pic msgs from ppl tht arent on cricket
    Is there only one person that doesn't have Cricket that can't send you a picture message or have multiple people from several different carriers tried to text you and it doesn't work?

To my knowledge ppl from cricket can u send me pics but the other ppl mostly on verizon cant. I can still get txts from evrybody its just pics

Banned

Phone
    Droid Bionic

Sounds like something is not right with the mms settings does your web work

Yep web works

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information