Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Cricket oh how I loved thee. Switching networks.

Okay so since cricket got bought out what now?

I have a Galaxy S3 that honestly I had planned on using for at least one more year, and my GF has a Galaxy S4 she just got and had planned on using for at least 2 to 3 years also.

The problem is since ATT merger service has gone to crap I can kinda live with it, but she needs a strong GPS signal and Data connection for procession credit card payments. And her Voice Mails have been messing up. Anyways I have these problems but I can live with them she has her own business and needs uptime.

So where can we go? I would prefer to keep our devices is there anywhere they would work I realize my phone may need to get replaced but will hers work anywhere? What are my options I am guessing Sprint Or Verizon would love another monthly carrier but cant seem to find one in my area that will work with these phones. So what are my options?

Both the S3 and S4 are the cricket versions.
    Thanks guys!

Also I live in Vegas since i know that matters.
    Also

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Probably going to have to flash the phone again and go with PagePlus or something.

Honestly, it's easier to sell the device and get a GSM phone. Just stay with Cricket, but to GSM. The quicker your sell the CDMA Cricket phones, the more money you'll get back.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 0%

yeah my wife is still on CDMA cricket, and its like they are forcing service to be worse . She can almost never get pic mail or text in a timely manner anymore. This coming form her cricket s3.

I'm about to just buy her a moto g or somethign like that in order to hold her over til the iphone 6 comes out. Just to get her onto the GSM side.11

Overall activity: 4.0%

I am done with cricket I think, I got my phone before the buyout so its okay but my GF had her phone as a birthday present AFTER they announced the switch to the GSM network and they made no mention of it, I can maybe understand that the rep at the store didn't know or something and her mom did not know to ask.

But fucking with the quality of the network while still charging the same amount is bullshit I just found Pageplus I will hook up my phone and see how well it works. Looks like it still uses Verizon's network and when Cricket was using it I was MORE than happy with the excellent coverage I always received.
    Last edited by dbu8554; 07-27-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Thread Information