Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

adamup2626

cricket text m8 38

can u watch youtube and videos on the cricket text m8 3g phone? i was thinking of buying this phone. i heard it boasts video

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

It appears that there is audio and video playback capabilities.

One review said this

"From what I've tested, you can stream videos from YouTube's Mobile site, the browser is definitely an BIG improvement (Polaris Webkit Browser), the camera is very nice and video capture is decent, photos are good (the new photogallery was definitely needed), phone volume is nice and speaker is loud as usual, notepad is still the same(they could have advanced it more, so you could copy and paste and write longer notes), screen display is very nice and welcoming, and the other features are as you expect it.

Overall, GREAT device for price and you can read all your emails, watch videos, take pictures, explorer the real web (not just wap), listen to music, take notes, schedule things and more."

I guess you can view them just from the mobile site. I don't think there is an actual app built in.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

CricketRepTommyD

Yes you can watch youtube on the txtm8 3g. And you can actually save movies to your memory card and watch them thru the media player. Honestly, i reccomend this phone over the m750 and the rio because of that exact feature.

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    TXTM8 3G

I don't like it at all. And I've had mines since, November. video quality is poor. and unfortunately, wear and tear allowed my TXTM8 3G to slow down.

Thread Information