Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Dumb question about ESN

I currently am still just using a Razr V3a on my account, I have been told that if I activate a flashed Evo to Cricket that I can add it to my account by somehow still using my Razrs esn to somehow make the Evo work with the same Esn. My question is after doing that is there a way to keep my Razr still working at the same time as the Evo? would both phones work at the same time with just the one ESN on my account? also if I decided that I don't want to continue to use the Evo then how would I get the Razr working again?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

ESN cloning is big time illegal. It is against federal laws. Most forums don't even let you talk about it. Fortunately Cricket let's you put other phones on their network, that's why you don't need to go this illegal route.

It might benefit you to become a supporting member, then you won't get charged $15 every time you want to change phones. I don't think any moderator here will recommend ESN cloning or using a "donor phone."
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

I'm new to all of this, what I'm trying to do is to have this site add a flashed Evo to my existing account, what is involved in doing that?
    Last edited by HAMMER37; 08-16-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by HAMMER37 View Post
    I'm new to all of this, what I'm trying to do is to have this site add a flashed Evo to my existing account, what is involved in doing that?
    Become a supporting member of the forum, then you request an ESN change through e-mail. We will then complete the change and tell you that it has been successfully changed.

If you need anything else, just ask us! We are always here to help!
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Thread Information