Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since

Emergency! Please help! Service disconnected...

So my due date is tomorrow. I called Cricket and spoke to some guy in India. I asked him why I was not getting the $5 discount on my auto payment. He (eventually) said that I was on auto top up paygo instead of auto payment from a monthly service. I said, "Huh? What's the difference?" He said that I had to have regular monthly service to get the $5 monthly discount for auto pay. OK, not the question I was asking, and still want to know from you forum users....

What the heck is paygo and why do I have it?

Anyway, he said that my account type would need to be changed over so I can get the discount. OK whatever, change me over. Puts me on hold for a while... Comes back and says, "Monthly plans are not available in your area (Columbus, OH) or on your phone (Kyocera Kona). Bye" (or something like that). Is any of what he said true/ makes sense?

Well anyway, now my phone is off and I cannot log into mycricket.com (says my number doesn't exist). What do I do? Please help. I am NOT calling India again!

I want to get any phone service working again at this point, then I eventually want my bad ESN Sprint Galaxy S3 that was working on Revol flashed to Cricket. Tried to do that with the 800 number in Jan, but they screwed it up and put CallCheck on my ESN.

Another question- can we yet go to AT&T/ Ayo for help with CDMA Cricket phones? Are CDMA phones going to stop working at some point? That would suck!

Sorry for the rant, but please help me get my service back TONIGHT!!! I will join the whatever so and so (Supporting Member I suppose) on here for $10 if someone can GUARANTEE me that I will get EVERYTHING I want working before I do so.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by marioxb View Post
    So my due date is tomorrow. I called Cricket and spoke to some guy in India. I asked him why I was not getting the $5 discount on my auto payment. He (eventually) said that I was on auto top up paygo instead of auto payment from a monthly service. I said, "Huh? What's the difference?" He said that I had to have regular monthly service to get the $5 monthly discount for auto pay. OK, not the question I was asking, and still want to know from you forum users....

What the heck is paygo and why do I have it?

Anyway, he said that my account type would need to be changed over so I can get the discount. OK whatever, change me over. Puts me on hold for a while... Comes back and says, "Monthly plans are not available in your area (Columbus, OH) or on your phone (Kyocera Kona). Bye" (or something like that). Is any of what he said true/ makes sense?

Well anyway, now my phone is off and I cannot log into mycricket.com (says my number doesn't exist). What do I do? Please help. I am NOT calling India again!

I want to get any phone service working again at this point, then I eventually want my bad ESN Sprint Galaxy S3 that was working on Revol flashed to Cricket. Tried to do that with the 800 number in Jan, but they screwed it up and put CallCheck on my ESN.

Another question- can we yet go to AT&T/ Ayo for help with CDMA Cricket phones? Are CDMA phones going to stop working at some point? That would suck!

Sorry for the rant, but please help me get my service back TONIGHT!!! I will join the whatever so and so (Supporting Member I suppose) on here for $10 if someone can GUARANTEE me that I will get EVERYTHING I want working before I do so.

Thanks,
    Tom

1) Paygo service is when you bounce off of partner network, so it is not actual Cricket market. You have it because you are in the area where cricket only offers PG.
    2) Simply go to Walmart, buy a card and top it up by calling the 1800 number and refilling the account.
    3) You cannot use your bad esn phone in that area because PG markets are limited to PG service which does not allow flashed phones to be used.
    4) CDMA phones are expected to work for 1 more year.
    5) Switch to pageplus, less headache.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Thread Information