Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Question Huawei Glory or Motorola

Ok , i'm currently a Virgin Mobile user but i used to be with Cricket & i've been thinking about going back , when the Motorola Triumph was announced i was SIKED and was sure i was going to get it but then the Huawei Glory was announced and i fell in love with it the only thing is i really want a new phone now and the Huawei Glory comes out in November so do you guys think i should get Motorola Triumph now or just wait it out for the Glory ?

2. Remove this advertisement.

I'm trying to decide myself.

We know the Motorola Triumph has a front facing camera. I don't know if the Huawei Glory does. The processor in the Huawei Glory is 1.4 Ghz, compared to the Motorola Triumph at 1 Ghz. The Huawei Glory is running Android 2.3, and will get an update to the next version of Android, while the Triumph is running Android 2.2 and there is no sign of an upgrade.

When it comes to the network, Cricket has better coverage because they have access to many networks. With Virgin Mobile, you just get Sprint's network.

With Cricket, you will be paying $55/month. With Virgin Mobile, you have the option to pay just $35/month.

I highly recommend checking out Virgin Users, a site for Virgin Mobile users. There is a video review for the Triumph that you might be interested in.
    Virgin Mobile Users Forum - News, Phone Reviews, and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I'm trying to decide myself.

We know the Motorola Triumph has a front facing camera. I don't know if the Huawei Glory does. The processor in the Huawei Glory is 1.4 Ghz, compared to the Motorola Triumph at 1 Ghz. The Huawei Glory is running Android 2.3, and will get an update to the next version of Android, while the Triumph is running Android 2.2 and there is no sign of an upgrade.

When it comes to the network, Cricket has better coverage because they have access to many networks. With Virgin Mobile, you just get Sprint's network.

With Cricket, you will be paying $55/month. With Virgin Mobile, you have the option to pay just $35/month.

I highly recommend checking out Virgin Users, a site for Virgin Mobile users. There is a video review for the Triumph that you might be interested in.
    Virgin Mobile Users Forum - News, Phone Reviews, and Discussion

Thats another thing i want ah front facing camera , i dont NEED one though, the huawei glory does have better specs and has ah guaranteed update to ice scream sandwich i've watch alot of videos about the triumph & i really like it but i'm still second guessing & on every picture of the huawei glory on the right side of the phone there's something at the top , its looks like ah camera but it could be a proximity sensor ! & i checked out the Virgin Users forum quite ah few times btw .

Quote Originally Posted by Flaminghot1500 View Post
    Thats another thing i want ah front facing camera , i dont NEED one though, the huawei glory does have better specs and has ah guaranteed update to ice scream sandwich i've watch alot of videos about the triumph & i really like it but i'm still second guessing & on every picture of the huawei glory on the right side of the phone there's something at the top , its looks like ah camera but it could be a proximity sensor ! & i checked out the Virgin Users forum quite ah few times btw .
    Yeah, I don't need a front facing camera either, but I want one.

I heard the buy three months get one free might be available again soon. That would give us unlimited everything for $41.25/month. The network is better than Virgin Mobile too..

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, I don't need a front facing camera either, but I want one.

I heard the buy three months get one free might be available again soon. That would give us unlimited everything for $41.25/month
    . The network is better than Virgin Mobile too..
    DEAD!!!!!! @CRICKET's advertisement being next to my post & Virgin Mobile's being next to yours lol
    I think i'm going to do some hard thinking about the too & by November more info should be out about the Glory & the Triumph's price might be down lol

DEAD!!!!!! @CRICKET's advertisement being next to my post & Virgin Mobile's being next to yours lol
    I think i'm going to do some hard thinking about the too & by November more info should be out about the Glory & the Triumph's price might be down lol
    Yeah, it should be easier to decide the closer it gets to November.

one more question , does virgin mobile have 3-way calling ; because thats another thing holding me back from getting the triumph

one more question , does virgin mobile have 3-way calling ; because thats another thing holding me back from getting the triumph
    Actually, I've heard that they don't. I don't understand why not though.

the huawei glory does have a front camera some sources say 1.5 some say 2 so idk but i know there is one

Quote Originally Posted by Buddgeez View Post
    the huawei glory does have a front camera some sources say 1.5 some say 2 so idk but i know there is one
    Do you have a link?

Thanks.

Thread Information