Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Sprint HTC One PN07200 International

I purchased the Sprint HTC One PN07200 International via craigslist and have unlocked it, installed every bootload possible(CWM, TWRP and etc.) sideloaded from a zip about 900 roms and everyone with boot the first time and then either hose my CWM and not boot or keep rebooting the root rom. What am I doing wrong. I have followed every link humanly possible. When I look at the bootloader is says:

tampered
    unlocked
    M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
    HBOOT-1.44.000
    OpenDSP-v26.120.274.0202
    eMMC-boot
    May 8,2013,16:30:00:-1

blah blah blah

What is S-ON? Should it be S-Off ????

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

found this link I will give it a shot.

No OS Running? Help! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

found this link I will give it a shot.

No OS Running? Help! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Last edited by metallica1973; 09-21-2013 at 01:17 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

no success, when attempting to use revone I keep getting revone failed error code 1 and have tried all the tricks from

[S-OFF] revone - DEVELOPER EARLY ACCESS PREVIEW EDITION - xda-developers

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

S-ON (and S-OFF)
    Rooting unlocks some of the NAND partitions and allows it to be flashed with new Android ROM and Radio ROM images. HTC phones also use a a second level of protection S-ON (or Security-On), which prevents access to other partitions of the NAND. S-OFF removes this final protection. The S-ON/S-OFF flag is stored in the Radio NVRAM and cannot be changed, so Alpharev adopted a different approach they designed a replacement Hboot layer that permanently ignores the S-ON/S-OFF flag. To gain S-OFF a new Hboot must be flashed, and this led to the possibility of changing the NAND partition layout at the same time. There are several S-OFF Hboot images available which provide different NAND partiton layouts to the standard HTC Desire. Please refer to
    Hboot schemes explained

for futher information.

It's not really important though if you can get a custom recovery on there and flash ROMs. What are you trying to attempt here?

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Many thanks for the reply. I have an HTC one M7 not a Desire. I just want to install any custom rom like:

5 Best Custom ROMs for HTC One M7

and start using the phone. This has been driving me crazy. Does this apply to the HTC One M7 as does the HTC Desire?

Last edited by metallica1973; 09-23-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Attempting to use revone. I get the following error message and cannot get it to say S-OFF

Code:
    /data/local/tmp # ./revone -P
    revone v0.2.1

revone failed (error code = 1)
    /data/local/tmp # ./revone-P
    /sbin/sh: ./revone-P: not found
    /data/local/tmp # ./revone -P
    revone v0.2.1

revone failed (error code = 1)
    any ideas?

I think my mistake was that I wipe the original sprint rom on the phone and I see that some people just root the original rom first and then upgrade it to something else. So for this phoneI unlocked the hboot bootloader, installed a boot manager such CWM and or some others, and ultimately transferring the new roms via CWM and installing it via zip. It goes through the installs fine but with every new rom that I install, it simply keeps rebooting, it doesnt matter what rom I install. I have made several attempts used revone several times and it doesnt work for this phone. I keep getting the -1. I have reboot the phone several times and its a no go.

Update:

I managed to get the original Sprint ROM back on, relocked the phone and back to square one. I can root what I have and put another rom on their, I beleive with minimal effort. I will give the forum an update when I have completed my master piece

Ok now I am stuck on actually flashing it to Cricket. I have looked at how to's like:

http://www.cricketusers.com/cdma-htc...t-htc-one.html

and it errors out and cant pull the information from the phone. I would like to update my prl for my area. Also since I can find specific settings for this phone, I am just going to use my older HTC that has the settings on it. Can someone give me a solid tutorial and not some fragmented garbage. Thanks
    Last edited by metallica1973; 09-26-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Problem resolved. I am putting together a decent tutorial so people wont have to suffer like I did with incomplete fragmented info.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by metallica1973 View Post
    Problem resolved. I am putting together a decent tutorial so people wont have to suffer like I did with incomplete fragmented info.
    I am interested in seeing a thorough tutorial for flashing the HTC One to Cricket. Can you provide a link?

Thread Information