Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

According to alcatel there is no ics update comming we all need cyanogenmod

Dear Wiliam Sanders, thanks for your inquiry regarding your ot-960C Android Upgrade, we understand your concern and we will be happy to assist you. Unfortunately the upgrade for the Android 4.1.0 will not be available on this device.

In case of any additional questions, do not hesitate to reply back to us, or feel free to contact our Call Center at the following phone number: 1877-702-3444
    Thank you for contacting Alcatel One Touch, we guarantee our customer satisfaction in all our products and services.
    Contact Center Agent contactcenter@alcatelcare.com
    ALCATEL ONE TOUCH - United States

Ramses Gomez

i emailed alcatel about weather or not there is going to be a ics update comming out for this phone and this is what i got from them

Dear sir, thanks for your inquiry regarding your ot-960C Android Upgrade, we understand your concern and we will be happy to assist you. Unfortunately the upgrade for the Android 4.1.0 will not be available on this device.

In case of any additional questions, do not hesitate to reply back to us, or feel free to contact our Call Center at the following phone number: 1877-702-3444
    Thank you for contacting Alcatel One Touch, we guarantee our customer satisfaction in all our products and services.
    Contact Center Agent contactcenter@alcatelcare.com
    ALCATEL ONE TOUCH - United States

Ramses Gomez

hopefully sometime soon someone will work on getting cyanogen 10 to work on this phone so we can have ics. or come out with a custom firmware that is ics for this phone this is very discouraging that their not going to come out with ics for the alcatel athority

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    11/2009
    Phone
    Huawei +Alcatel

I knew the response, almost the same thing, except I told them their usb ID's were wrong, for this phone. I checked with my ubuntu os, and then looked into their usb drivers. There was different ID's that came up for it, and thus onetouchmanager,, adb, and windows coudn't recognize the device. After fiddleing around with the driver, and replacing the wrong ID's, with the right ones, everything installed correctly. I got in touch with them, and they denied they screwed up. I will never get another alcatel again, they are too arrogant.

yea i heard and read that the id's were messed up and needed to be fixed. i also read that the bootloader is locked out. and in order to install clockworkrecovery the bootloader needs to be unlocked first.and then custom roms can be made. have no seen anyone really working on unlocking the bootloader as of yet though im keeping my eyes peeled to see if and when someone does decide to work on it.

Thread Information