Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

V6 supercharger.

I was wondering if the V6 SuperCharger will work on our phones? I thought about trying it out to see if it will fix my problems. Just don't want to bootloop it where I can't recover from it. Thanks..

Sent from my ADR3010 using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    11/2009
    Phone
    Huawei +Alcatel

Don't know, I had v6 supercharger on my old Huawei 860, and it came built in, with playfulgod's ROM . If your phone's still rooted, titaniumbackup pro, should do any moving, cleaning up, etc, that you need. Beware, cricket's recently started screwing up. I couldn't use my 3g, cause they somehow said I was using tethering. After 2 times of tech support, they may have gotten it right(we'll see). The problem is probably on their end, just don't let them go, til your stuff is working right, yell of you got to.

Customer Since
    11/2009
    Phone
    Huawei +Alcatel

OOP's, had a brain fart, for some reason, I was thinking apps2sd. In any case, maybe, but you have to run the script. I did find out, by using autokiller memory optimizer pro, and setting the foreground setting to 9mb, that the phone is more responsive( even the wifi acted better). I want to try it at 8, but enjoying it as is right now. My visible app setting is 12mb, secondary server is 16, hidden is 32, and content provider set at 54. I pushed the empty app setting to 108( to make sure it could kill anything empty). The chuck norris mode, is too restrictive, for it. I test with a game called cup, cup golf. The smoother it runs, with other apps syncing in the background, the better. It seems pretty smooth now, all apps, and launcher, are working without any jaggedness. I don't know if the v6, will work, because of the locked bootloader. all of the cpu apps, won't increase speed, because of this, and don't seem to be needed, because of agressive settings, after content provider in autokiller. Try that, if you have the pro version.

Thread Information