Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

[WIP] AT&T Experience with Phone Purchased on Craigslist

WIP = Work in progress.

I've started this thread to organize my thoughts about being completely ripped off. One by a consumer and two by AT&T. I'll try to include all the details because there is a little uncertainty of where the blame lays.

This is a wake up call to me and consumers. I have recorded conversations and have spoken with store representatives a couple of times as well.

The device involved was a Galaxy Note 2 which was picked up the day after the official release date...
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Tmobile Note 2

damn that sucks bro Att is always a rip off i use to have them about a year ago customer service is garbage i broke my contract just to get away from them.....What do you think about Solavei as a network i was thinking bout getting it whats your opinion on it im not worried about making money on it just to use there network

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Re: [WIP] AT&T Experience with Phone Purchased on Craigslist

They seem fine network wise. Of course they are piggybacking on Tmobile's network.

If you are over a couple of weeks late they kill the number. A little late and you have to pay 7.50 additional plus you only get the days left till the next billing cycle. Just like Cricket, it doesn't change the next due date.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    Phone
    Tmobile Note 2

nice im thinking bout getting it just dont know if it was good or not i was with cricket awhile back i was mostly using flashed phones like the galaxy s3 the only thing i hate about using flash phones was the mms it works but getting mms sucks i know cricket has there own but i really dont feel like spending $550 on a college budget For HPD thats why i wanted to get a tmobile galaxy s3 and use solavei because tmobile prepaid only gives you 100mb and with 4g connection you will blow thru that like nothing

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

So what happened with AT&T and the Note 2?

Thread Information