Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

I tried *228 after your first response. Still talk and text with no web. I used my cricket mdn and I used the same min that I used to flash my evo 3D which was fully working. The only thing that I wasn't sure about was my sid? Is there a place to find this?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Also. I switched to the $50 smartphone plan before I had the phone switched over.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Customer Since
    never

Quote Originally Posted by DTuckAndRoLL View Post
    I tried *228 after your first response. Still talk and text with no web. I used my cricket mdn and I used the same min that I used to flash my evo 3D which was fully working. The only thing that I wasn't sure about was my sid? Is there a place to find this?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Also. I switched to the $50 smartphone plan before I had the phone switched over.
    I'm willing to bet that is where your problem lies. Plan or data disabled.
    Last edited by steew; 02-15-2013 at 03:28 PM.

What do you mean plan or data disabled? I have the data turned on on the phone and still have nothing. Do I need to be on a different plan? Or did you mean that the sid was my problem
    Last edited by DTuckAndRoLL; 02-15-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

could you add some money mate?

I too would like to give this flash another try. If there is any chance of getting balance added to the account.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Credit were added

Damn, I was a little to late... Can credits be purchased? Thanks

In need of help, my son microwaved my wife's lg motion 4g for metro pcs. I just upgraded to the iphone 5 so i have an older 4 she can use. Its a iphone 4 16gb verizon model with 6.1.2 Evasion jb on it. I have the commcenter patch and metropcs patch installed on the phone. When i dail *228 i get metro pcs but they cant activate it cause its not in there inventory.

My question is does this software take care of that or after i flash it i still have to find a way to add it to their inventory? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My fear is paying for the flash and still not being able to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by brealnfla View Post
    In need of help, my son microwaved my wife's lg motion 4g for metro pcs. I just upgraded to the iphone 5 so i have an older 4 she can use. Its a iphone 4 16gb verizon model with 6.1.2 Evasion jb on it. I have the commcenter patch and metropcs patch installed on the phone. When i dail *228 i get metro pcs but they cant activate it cause its not in there inventory.

My question is does this software take care of that or after i flash it i still have to find a way to add it to their inventory? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My fear is paying for the flash and still not being able to use it.
    You have to add your MEID to their inventory pal, the software just flash the phone but will not add your MEID to the metro service.

How do I activate a phone using the PESN instead of the MEID

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Its back, but only for page plus, but at least with real 3g

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnk7foi02w...g_software.exe

username: pageplus
    password: pageplus

Customer Since
    june 2010

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

thank you so much for the opportunity of the trial, its to bad the credits go in 2days. it might be a good thing to try and set the trial version up to where you cant flash the same phone more than one complete flash. most of all the credits went to the same mdn and meid... (damn noobs). thanks again tho, and thanks for the page plus version, cricket would be great too.

hi, this is gonna work in the near future again?? i will really want to try it in one iphone.. my carrier is IusaCell mexico, i already check the iusacell thread but the user/password, dont work.. i hope i can try this, cause, it look so awesome..thanks

Hi friend! It has been fully tested to working perfect for Iusacell/unefon carrier in Mexico. I have done several iusacell phones by myself. Thus its not free anymore, free credits are added from time to time to the cricketwireless account, but iusacell carrier is not avaliable for flashing from that one so, there is no other way for you than purchasing the one month unlimited flashing license.

Best regards!

i think i know you from darkclockers... i have to resign myself, cause for one phone i dont gonna buy the unlimited account.. i think its not worth the money cause all the other phones can be flashed with workshop and qpst.. i will pay to someone that has the unlimited, for let me flash my phone and the he can change the pass.. si sabes de alguien en mexico que lo haga o quien quiera dividir el dinero para comprar una premium me avisas chance y podamos hacer crecer mas la comunidad the darkclockeros y hacerla internacional jaja.. anyways, thanks to everybody

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information