Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by cooltownaz View Post
    hey steewped thats for the program bro. is there anyway you could add money please

http://www.cricketusers.com/magical-...shing-all.html
    see that thread

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Jan 2011

will you be adding funds soon?

Overall activity: 1.0%

Re: iPhone 4 Full Flashing Trial

Ive been looking for some help to fully flash my samsunsg conquer . It is rommed rooted and unlocked with spc's to 0's. I have the apns set for ST but I am just trying to find an inexpensive alternative

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by scarsketch View Post
    Ive been looking for some help to fully flash my samsunsg conquer . It is rommed rooted and unlocked with spc's to 0's. I have the apns set for ST but I am just trying to find an inexpensive alternative

Page plus, Cricket, Talk for Good....

Overall activity: 1.0%

Re: iPhone 4 Full Flashing Trial

Cricket has best coverage from where I am. And where I'm going

Phone
    Galaxy S3

You know its funny how some idiot is fully flashing the same phone number on 5 different esn's as if he wants the funds to be gone immediately. Jerk! now the funds are all gone cause of this moron

hello i wanted to know if these makes mms and data work fine? also in order to do a flash to criket or metro pcs service does the iphone 4 need to be jailbroken ?

Customer Since
    dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    Cricket, Page Plus, nTelos, Metro PCS, Revol, MobiPCS, Alltel Iphone 4 flashing

This is a demo of the software. I randomly put money on it for people to try it. This is just intended for you to try it out and see if it is something you would be interested in is all. Please post your rants and raves in the forum. Please search and read the forum before asking questions alot of them have been answered. If you are still having trouble you are more then welcome to private message me. Do not expect huge amounts of support on something you are not paying for.

The software can be obtained from

http://tinyurl.com/cbmfc7m

You will need .net 2.0 installed and can be found at
    32 bit

http://tinyurl.com/bm2jpxm

64 bit

http://tinyurl.com/9qnc5yp

This will flash well over 200 phones including iPhone's, Androids, Blackberry's, and Feature phones. This is intended to be a dealer software for flashing mass amounts of phones. This is intended to take out the need for many software's to be installed and remove the great amount of time spent to flash phones. This will allow you to flash your phones easily and quickly. This will not give you free service or activate phones for you.

Because everyone asks Yes we sell this service it is 75 dollars a month for unlimited usage on ONE machine this means if you have 2 stores you would need to purchase 2 accounts.

My goal here is to provide services to the dealer so that they can service there customer at a reasonable cost and get then in and out the door. A skilled dealer can get any customer flashed and out the door in less then 5 minutes. Thank you for looking.

Login/password cricketusers/freetrial
    Great idea,and nice program you have there. Im not a dealer,and looking for a way not to pay one to flash my IPHONE 4. Yeah, these are expensive phones. I recieved it as a gift from a friend that upgraded thier phone. I have always had a low budget phone,and for the first time I have a phone that I see in the hands of people everywhere. I have downloaded your program,and tried to use it. I took all the steps instructed,and it was very easy to do so. I get the message that my phone is flashed. Then it goes to re boot,and the apple symbol never goes away. I waited for an hour for it to boot back up. Then I gave up,and rebooted through redsnow. It never flashed. Your apple cricket carrier bundle is in the phone,and it still never takes the flash. I have used up my free trial,and can not use your program to try it again. Do I keep using my google friend to find more info,or does anyone know of a way to manual insert the correct files into the correct carrier bundle file? Does the ios look into the 310vzw file for the correct prl? I dont ssh into the device because I use Ifunbox. I see all the carrier bundles,and just need to put them in order to have this phone on my current cricket account that I have had for 4 years.

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

All we do is write the nessasary nv items that you can not write with a carrier package this allows you to get talk text and internet I'll add some funds again but they do go fast. I added them to the cricketusers demo account

http://www.cricketusers.com/magical-...-all-over.html
    Last edited by steewped; 01-18-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Thread closed

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information