Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Root

Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by ironhide602 View Post
    flash stock boot.img. boot image has stock kernel in it. the command is "fastboot flash boot boot.img" change name of stock boot image to boot.img
    Thanks ironhide! I needed to flash stock recovery for stock boot.img to load. Thanks for saving my soft brick.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since

Ok, looks as though I'm "that guy". The Rundown : Had sd card issues, had muve pretty backed up and was running Pandora at same time. Looked at phone to see where dl's were at and had memory card error. Mounted card and said blank or unsupported files. Tried other card after reboot and same. So, I knew it was internal and after research started to mod. Did the typical gsm however didn't render phone useless. Finally found you guys and btw am VERY THANKFUL had a rooted, cwm, busybox, titanium backed up phone and started eliminating the apps I always wanted to ditch. Somewhere I must've went wrong either in cwm or ???. I no longer get error msgs upon bootloader screen and still have functional cwm recovery but getting stuck on splash screen upon normal boot. Very frustrated. I just had to take it a step further and now w/o a phone for the last 2wks, lacking in sleep/nutrition, prob basic hygene and for some reason have one pissed off girlfriend as well. Go figure. Anyway, about ready to buy a new phone but can't make myself do it b/c I know I can bring it back. I have cwm but still prob w/sd, reloaded stock boot and recovery several times but... no dice. Please help. Thanks in advance!

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

I have gotten recovery to successfully boot, and i tried to restore from your nandroid, it didnt work :/ and i have limited permissions in ClockworkMod Recovery.. Still can't get Android to boot!! Please help!!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since
    1/2014

this might be a dumb question, and I'm not sure anyone will see it, but when I remove the battery cover on my cricket (Radio Shack) HTC Desire C, I see what appears to be an NFC antenna on the battery cover, and the connections to the mainboard... yet theres no software support for it.. why is that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information