Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC One SV

Thumbs up [Boot Animation With Sound] Exploding Droid Logo With Sound

Here is a Droid Boot Animation for the HTC One SV. I think this was a stock boot animation i found a few years ago for my old phone. I forget where i got it at but all images are made by who ever made this and thanks go to them.
    What i did was converted it to make the images work on the HTC One SV and made a sound to go with it. It took awhile to get the sound to sync up with the animation but i got it working on my phone so hopefully its synced on others as well.

To Install (Sorry no flashing)
    1 Your phone has to be Rooted, S-Off, Unlocked Bootloader and SuperCID

2 Use your favorite file explorer that gives you Superuser rights.

3 Browse to /system/customize/resource Make a backup of these 2 files CKT_bootup_one.zip and pUp_H3000C.wav

4 Unzip the file below and copy over the zip file and wav file to /system/customize/resource overwriting the ones in there

5 Reboot to see your new animation with sound.

WARNING!!!!
    As with any modifying of system files anything can go wrong!!! Make a FULL BACKUP before using this. It does work for me and have been using it for a few days with no problems. But i hold no responsibility if your phone bricks from this, your doing it at your own risk. So please know what you are doing and if you need help ask before not after you bricked your phone.

Issues:
    This as far as i know, only works on the cricket version as it was only tested on that version. I'm sure with the rename of the zip file and sound file to the proper names for other versions that this will work also for them versions. Please test it and let others know.

The sound file is synced on my phone so it should be synced on all phones but due to different roms and how there set up the sound could be off if it is i am sorry bout that and there's nothing i can really do about it that i am aware of. If i am wrong let me know.

I hope you all enjoy it and thanks to old.splatterhand over at XDA-developers for helping me with the zip problem. Check out his HTC ONE SV page here:
    [INDEX] Search and find all what belongs to HTC One SV - xda-developers

For the Cricket LTE 4G (may work for other versions)
    Test it out and let me know what you all think. I hope you all enjoy it as i had making it.

Attached Files Attached Files

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

thanks snakefist. boot animation works great and sound is in sync. nice work

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC One SV

Thanks ironhide out of the 5 views your the only one to thank me. I'm making another boot animation but not sure if anyone will like it since its a mortal kombat one.

Method to install this please?
    Rooted/S-Off/Stock 4.2.2 ROM/k2_plc_cl Cricket

Thread Information