Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC One SV

Post HTC one SV Custom APN settings

Has Anyone here tried the new ViperSV Venom Custom rom yet I am about to flash it over but I want to hear some testimonials from you all if its worth it.

Right now I am currently running just go launcher stuff that I torrented for free. I mean I like it but if I could flash this new rom I would take the performance over look anyday. I am just not sure if it actually that much better or not? I am fairly new hear but I learn quick.

Anyways thanks. Oh if you have it can u give me a proven method of changing the APN the threads got a bit speratic on here on which way to go with it.

fant0m3

Link---
    [ROM][23.04] Team Venom presents: ViperSV 1.1.1 - welcome to the future - xda-developers

I was really hoping I could get some feedback on this new ROM but I guess I am going to end up being the guinea pig here then

APN

About the APN change I have one I figured out its proven just did it today and yesterday works fine I even rebooted and it stayed....PLEASE I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LOST APNs IF YOU DO NOT TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER FORMS OF BACKING UP APNs CAUSE ANDROID CHOOSES NOT TO DO IT ON THE DEVICE DO NOT BLAME THE LOSS ON ANYONE ELSE USE PROTECTION<-------lol.

Download dstAPN from the market. CPU link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thewheatfield.dst_apn

APN settings at top. of the apps home screen.
    should show two different APN settings to choose from.
    Click Second Setting.
    Open the ANP selected should only be one on this phone.
    Name-Internet
    APN-Cricket
    Proxy-wap.mycricket.com
    Port-8080
    Username-place your number@mycricket.com
    Password-Cricket
    Server-wap.mycricket.com
    MMS proxy-http://wap.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
    MMS port-8080
    MMS protocol-WAP 2.0
    MCC-310
    MNC-090
    Authentication Type-PAP or CHAP
    APN type-default,hipri
    APN enable/disable- This section should already be grayed out
    Bearer-Unspecified
    Hit the back button on your phone not on the app screen and presto APN is saved as default and should see a difference withing seconds. Mine went from in and out data coverage all the time mainly staying in 1x going to 3g now it never leaves 3g except when my built in searcher (your firmware radio) reboots to look for new towers then back to 3g not even enough time to disconnect me from my internet search.

Please fill free to share your APN findings-----ALSO I NEED A 4G APN THANKS!!!!!!!!!! lol

Last edited by short6in; 06-14-2014 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Approved

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC One SV

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Do not use this ROM it is for the wrong md5 sum I have learned the hardway I can no longer text I am scouring trying to find something better to use which there is nothing for our abandoned phone so I have learned facepalm off is the best way to go, unlock bootloader with Kingo and stick with our stock rom just update OTA. Old Splatter head in XDA forums is a beast and will help you guide through it through his extensive research and compiling skills.....Oh and this phone is garbage and should have never purchased it hahahaha....Oh well life goes on. I am and have downloaded a stock odexed file from splatter and will full wipe and install the stock rom hopefully I can get it back if not I am at a loss...However the apn's are working just splendidly

Thread Information