Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    Quote Originally Posted by slycknyck View Post
    Version 22.0.1 is available (Sorry, Mustang, I jus love this ROM :-) It brings some neat things and fixes:

    3/29/13

    PAC-Man v22.0.1

    built with latest CM10.1, AOKP, and AOSPA sources, as always

    lots of changes to the 3.4 kernel (credits CM)

    kernel freezing and lockup issues have been fixed (credits CM)

    added Hybrid Toggle

    added QuietHours Toggle

    added Quick Pulldown feature

    included new PAC bootanimation

    LOTS of frameworks code cleanup

    bug fixes

    At ur leisure, Mr. Mustang sir :-)
    Were can i download it from? The xda link doesn't work.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #32
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2



    Check the link in the OP. It's the most recent update (updated 10 days ago as was the original rom in the XDA thread)

  4. #33
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    I found the one for 22.0.0 but she said there was one for 22.0.1 That's the one I cant find.

  5. #34
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    We can probably host Cricket ported ROMs if needed. Could only store the last few revisions though or we get charged heavily for the backups.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  6. #35
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2



    I'm waiting on permission to post one that I just ported actually. I also have a CWM flashable CWM Touch zip too

  7. #36
    Member
    Points: 1,471, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mustang915's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    82
    Phone
    EVO 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Proffitt View Post
    I'm waiting on permission to post one that I just ported actually. I also have a CWM flashable CWM Touch zip too
    Nice Stephen Proffit! I'm glad I'm not the only one porting Roms :-) and as long as you name it unofficial and give the right credit you should be good to go on posting the Port.

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    We can probably host Cricket ported ROMs if needed. Could only store the last few revisions though or we get charged heavily for the backups.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    That would be nice storing the latest revisions. My Dropbox has been suspended twice already lol

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

  8. #37
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2



    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang915 View Post
    That would be nice storing the latest revisions. My Dropbox has been suspended twice already lol

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    Mine too but not from roms, just the Odin file I made forever ago XD

  9. #38
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Best thing would be to message me on Yahoo. I'll set you up with a subdomain and FTP info.

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  10. #39
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,674, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    slycknyck's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Location
    Chuck City, WV
    Posts
    382
    Phone
    Chelsea S III



    Don't worry. I don't have it either. I was asking Mustang if he had seen the new version as he is our PACman (Cricket Version) benefactor. :-)

  11. #40
    Member
    Points: 1,471, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mustang915's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    82
    Phone
    EVO 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by slycknyck View Post
    Don't worry. I don't have it either. I was asking Mustang if he had seen the new version as he is our PACman (Cricket Version) benefactor. :-)
    Ok sorry for the late update but my free time is random like that =P
    As for the good news I have updated to the latest nightly v22.1.0-20130412. So far everything seems pretty smooth and stable for a nightly but like always its a nightly so bugs are sure to be there. Also the title in the Thread shows Version 22.0.0 but the real version is 22.1.0. I can't edit the thread title that's out of my control. Enjoy =)

  12. #41
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,674, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    slycknyck's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Location
    Chuck City, WV
    Posts
    382
    Phone
    Chelsea S III



    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang915 View Post
    Ok sorry for the late update but my free time is random like that =P
    As for the good news I have updated to the latest nightly v22.1.0-20130412. So far everything seems pretty smooth and stable for a nightly but like always its a nightly so bugs are sure to be there. Also the title in the Thread shows Version 22.0.0 but the real version is 22.1.0. I can't edit the thread title that's out of my control. Enjoy =)
    Thanks Mustang. U deserve a party lolz.

  13. #42
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,573, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    sonasam300's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Customer Since
    mar 2006
    Location
    madera ca
    Posts
    488
    Phone
    sg3



    Mustang this ROM is sicwitit!

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

  14. #43
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,674, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    slycknyck's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Location
    Chuck City, WV
    Posts
    382
    Phone
    Chelsea S III



    Quote Originally Posted by sonasam300 View Post
    Mustang this ROM is sicwitit!

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    It is BombAF, huh? I LOVE showing this ROM off and the PACman boot screen? Ridiculously cute lolz.

  15. #44
    Member
    Points: 1,471, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mustang915's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    82
    Phone
    EVO 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by slycknyck View Post
    It is BombAF, huh? I LOVE showing this ROM off and the PACman boot screen? Ridiculously cute lolz.
    Did you guys already played the game that comes with the rom? It's fun lol

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

  16. #45
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,674, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    slycknyck's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Location
    Chuck City, WV
    Posts
    382
    Phone
    Chelsea S III



    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang915 View Post
    Did you guys already played the game that comes with the rom? It's fun lol

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah Google PacMan is that ISH! ;-)

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner