Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Proffitt View Post
    Sometimes they skip a nightly. The monthly came on the 22nd and most likely the rest will too.
    Thanks for the info. I suppose sometimes patience is a good thing, lol. Have you had any issues with bluetooth? Specifically, voice dialing doesn't work at all when a headset is connected?

Sent from my Cricket Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

I don't use BT audio personally because you don't get the same audio quality as wired.

Tapatalk'd from my 1.4GHz CM10 Thrive 10.1"
    ^^ so I couldn't say one way or another ^^

My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    galaxy s3

has anyone else lost their ability to use apollo. every time i go to use it i get "unfortunately, apollo has stopped" messae

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dcphomie View Post
    has anyone else lost their ability to use apollo. every time i go to use it i get "unfortunately, apollo has stopped" messae
    2 ways to fix it.... Reboot or go to

Settings > Apps > All

Scroll down to Apollo, select it, force stop, clear data.

Works fine after.

Sent from my CM10.1 Cricket S3
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    galaxy s3

2 ways to fix it.... Reboot or go to

Settings > Apps > All

Scroll down to Apollo, select it, force stop, clear data.

Works fine after.

thx ive been stuck using my play music and couldnt use my sd music

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

I know this. Had the same issue with cm9 on my droid x flashed to cricket. Problem is it shouldn't take a 3rd party app to do this. If I knew what the issue truly was it would be easier to report and fix.

Does SMS over 160 char have to be converted to MMS and/or then sent split? (amature guessing, lol)

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    Does SMS over 160 char have to be converted to MMS and/or then sent split? (amature guessing, lol)
    If you use GoSMS it will automatically do it if you enable the setting. I'm going to see if I can figure out another way and build it into the stock MMS app because as of right now it doesn't do it automatically.

Phone
    EVO 3D

New nightly is out

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

Yay! I downloaded and installed it this morning. Seems to be working well. There's a new setting for wallpaper for the lock screen and cell statistics in the call log. The cell statistics are really cool! It breaks all your calls down into percentages and gives total minutes called to each person.

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Customer Since
    April2008
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 sch-r530

Any word on the nightlies since 2/03? Any one else try 04 but me? Its crashin before it installs for me? And im converting back to a cyanogenmod since SP said gomsngr fixes the text issue I was cryin about in an earlier post. Looks like 05 was just released too after I went back to it poof their it was haha
    Last edited by jimbird24; 02-05-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbird24 View Post
    Any word on the nightlies since 2/03? Any one else try 04 but me? Its crashin before it installs for me? And im converting back to a cyanogenmod since SP said gomsngr fixes the text issue I was cryin about in an earlier post. Looks like 05 was just released too after I went back to it poof their it was haha
    I've been running every nightly for the past week and they seem to work very well.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

On a side note, I've noticed a couple of issues: Google Music doesn't seem to work perfectly. Once in a while, for the current song in the Now Playing screen, the album art will disappear and the seek bar will show 0:00 and the bubble will be stuck at the left side. Changing the track fixes it. Also with Google Music (and also once in a while) when I tap the pause and then resume the current track with the button in the player, widget, or lock screen widget, the track will resume, but skip 2 or 3 times. Force stopping and then re-opening Google Music fixes it. Another once in a while (this should tell you how amazing this ROM is even in the early stages of dev work, lol), when I plug in the headset Google Now will open. This is strange because I have the "Launch music app on connect" box checked in the settings. Checking that box also causes Google Play Music to open randomly. As in, no matter what you're doing, all of a sudden you're looking at the Now Playing screen. Most of the time, it happens after the headset has been connected for longer than 15 minutes. Maybe the system automatically polls to check and see if the headset is connected and opens the music player, I'm not sure. These are definitely not complaints. These are minor observations that need to be pointed out in an effort to make CM perfect, because who doesn't want that? lol

Customer Since
    April2008
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 sch-r530

Im having issues flashing Cm10.1 ... status 7 error... wth it didnt do this back in 1/13 I think was my last time doin it

Quote Originally Posted by jimbird24 View Post
    Im having issues flashing Cm10.1 ... status 7 error... wth it didnt do this back in 1/13 I think was my last time doin it
    This isn't my problem, so I didn't do the hours of research that go along with solving my own problems (lol), but after about a minute of research, I was able to find this
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2069854

. It basically says to download this
    http://www.implbits.com/hashtab.aspx

and check the hashtag against the website. If it doesn't work, it says to download from a different browser to see if you can get the hashtag to match. Not much research, I know, but it's not my problem. Google has gotten me this far. Maybe it can do the same for you. Google "CM 10.1 error 7" and start fishing through the results. Check the forums and if you find more specific info, do a search for that in a new tab. That's how I solve all my problems. Usually, someone has posted this question before and gotten a similar answer. It's how I got Google Wallet to work on the Cricket S3. If you're going to try the Google Wallet hack, follow instructions carefully, lol. Failure to do so WILL cause you 24 hours worth of headache (24 hours of my own time in between 2 jobs can verify this as 100% accurate, no exaggerations)

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Here's the link for the Google Wallet thread I found after about 6 hours of searching on and off between jobs. Searching is really time consuming. I suggest downloading and pairing the Chrome (or Firefox) app on your device and computer (or PC or tablet or both) to allow you to pick up where you left off from anywhere. Trust me, it's really useful.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1810118

Oops, forgot the link. Forgive me, I rarely post because I usually solve my problems with a Google search. Takes a lot of time, but it saves the nice people on this forum the time to fix the problems people post about every day. The less problems there are, the more quality assistance they can provide. Keep that in mind. Also, please fix your problem and get CM installed. The stock keyboard is amazing and this is coming from a person who has tried almost every keyboard in the Play Store, lol

Customer Since
    April2008
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 sch-r530

Well idk what I did (actually didnt do anything) but my cwm now has that every other click issue but it let me flash 2/6 nightly haven't tested gosms yet but I got my apps an stuff reinstalled.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Is there a fix for this every other click issue? Is making menu navigation next to impossible and very difficult to manage my ROM's. Having this issue with both regular and now Touch recovery.

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information