Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 319
  1. #256
    Member
    Points: 1,357, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    62



    MD6 link is down. can someone please reupload?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #257
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    SP's link on his goo works for me.

  4. #258
    Member
    Points: 1,357, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    62



    Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    SP's link on his goo works for me.
    Flashable tars:
    FULL UNROOTED MD6 JB UPDATE INCLUDING KERNEL, RADIOS, SYSTEM, AND NEW RECOVERY:

    http://goo.im/devs/Aptiva/TW/d2criMD6.zip


    the link takes u to goo but shows "the file you requested was not found"

    ive tried 3 different browsers, im sure the link is down

  5. #259
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    Its there what you do is search developers then go to Aptiva then go to TW folder then S3 and the zip is there

    EDITED
    hey bro hope you don't mind for some reason your link was off by one folder so I thought I would help him out


    http://goo.im/devs/Aptiva/TW/S3/d2criMD6.zip




    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

    Last edited by Android Titan; 08-11-2013 at 06:26 AM.

  6. #260
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    See its there

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1376220103907.jpg  

  7. #261
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    Quote Originally Posted by ironhide602 View Post
    Flashable tars:
    FULL UNROOTED MD6 JB UPDATE INCLUDING KERNEL, RADIOS, SYSTEM, AND NEW RECOVERY:

    http://goo.im/devs/Aptiva/TW/d2criMD6.zip


    the link takes u to goo but shows "the file you requested was not found"

    ive tried 3 different browsers, im sure the link is down
    AT is right. You had the wrong link. SP redid his goo folder. The file is there and downloads fine.

  8. #262
    Member
    Points: 1,357, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    62



    Quote Originally Posted by Android Titan View Post
    Its there what you do is search developers then go to Aptiva then go to TW folder then S3 and the zip is there

    EDITED
    hey bro hope you don't mind for some reason your link was off by one folder so I thought I would help him out


    Goo.im Downloads - Downloading d2criMD6.zip




    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    thank you mr. titan and wiseman. someone should update those links to help others in the future. have a wonderful day.


  9. #263
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    Yeah I msg SP and i let him know what was up the only one who can change the OP Is him

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

  10. #264
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2



    Quote Originally Posted by Android Titan View Post
    Yeah I msg SP and i let him know what was up the only one who can change the OP Is him

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    I fixed it once already. Dont know why it keeps reverting to the old link

    Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk 4
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

    Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

    If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  11. #265
    Junior Member
    Points: 629, Level: 12
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    13



    Any one has a 4.1.1 or 4.0.4 modem? I tried 530M and R530U but they both fail. I need downgrade in order to flash carrier in this thing

  12. #266
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2



    Quote Originally Posted by smarttimes View Post
    Any one has a 4.1.1 or 4.0.4 modem? I tried 530M and R530U but they both fail. I need downgrade in order to flash carrier in this thing
    We couldn't pull them properly

    Sent from my Cricket S4
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

    Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

    If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  13. #267
    Junior Member
    Points: 117, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Customer Since
    2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    sIII



    Red face got it to stock!!!

    Noob here just trying to fix my mistakes....I had a cyangenmod 10.1 working but my wife didn't like it. So I tried to unroot and go back to stock. I have no backup for NOTHING!!! I'm just hoping this package will help me. Right now im at a soft brick with CWM touch working. Any advice will be helpful. thank you in advance.



    "I found the fix on another of stevens threads, thank you to all who work on these files.
    Last edited by joser559; 08-29-2013 at 08:30 PM.

  14. #268
    Gold Member
    Points: 17,941, Level: 85
    Overall activity: 99.2%

    Reputation
    Reputation 94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    975



    If still rooted, should be able to put Proffitts vanilla 1.1 zip file on your sd card. Then use CWM to flash it from the sd card.

    sent from SP's vanilla 1.1 ROM

    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

    Otherwise you will have to use odin to flash a file.

    sent from SP's vanilla 1.1 ROM

  15. #269
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    If still rooted, should be able to put Proffitts vanilla 1.1 zip file on your sd card. Then use CWM to flash it from the sd card.

    sent from SP's vanilla 1.1 ROM

    ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

    Otherwise you will have to use odin to flash a file.

    sent from SP's vanilla 1.1 ROM
    Negative Ghost Rider. He most likely didn't factory reset and clear dalvik like I said in his previous post

    Sent from my Cricket S4
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

    Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

    If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  16. #270
    Member
    Points: 1,357, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    62


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by joser559 View Post
    Noob here just trying to fix my mistakes....I had a cyangenmod 10.1 working but my wife didn't like it. So I tried to unroot and go back to stock. I have no backup for NOTHING!!! I'm just hoping this package will help me. Right now im at a soft brick with CWM touch working. Any advice will be helpful. thank you in advance.
    choose the package u want to install, then boot into bootloader (home+vol.down+power) and start odin. don't change any settings in odin just press the pda button and select the package u downloaded and press start. let it finish and reboot on its own then u should be back to stock. cwm recovery will be gone also so you'll have to reflash cwm again assuming u want cwm back. next time make sure to make a backup of ur stock rom. makes things easier in the future

 

 
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner