Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Stephen, you sir should be considered a God among men right now because you saved my ass. You, my good man deserve a brew of the finest qualities.

Thank you so very much, my S3 is back to life. Thank you for all your support as well.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    S3 CricKet, 4S ATT

I got confirmation from a samsung rep that JB is coming to the cricket galaxy within a week... so be patient its coming...

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Re: [WIP]Odin flashable stock rooted Cricket SGS3 firmware

Quote Originally Posted by soopermarii0 View Post
    I got confirmation from a samsung rep that JB is coming to the cricket galaxy within a week... so be patient its coming...
    If that's true we'll have an official Odin file. In which case I'll update op to refer to that file but leave my own stock rooted ICS file up as well.

Sent from my CM10.1 Cricket S3

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by x1war View Post
    The dropbox link is working again, I just used it. Also for anyone looking for a .pit file check this out.

http://d2tehp.chickenkiller.com:22222/pits/

By the way I meant to mention this..... DO NOT TRY TO USE A 32GB PIT FILE ON A 16GB MODEL. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIX IT.

My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thanks so much man! Waited a little while for this.

This should be stickied. You're a saint.

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Re: [WIP]Odin flashable stock rooted Cricket SGS3 firmware

Unfortunately the PC I pulled this with has gone down. I will have to download this to my laptop to mess with it further. I've been super busy with work lately, and still have another week ahead of me already. There's a few things I'm going to start working on for this.

My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Recognized Developer

if someone is willing to join my teams irc channel i can assit in making a reset flash counter cwm zip

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Send me a pm

Recognized Developer

www.shabbypenguin.com/Android/Apps/TriangleAway-v2.60-Uber-Edition-signed.apk

here since no one was willing ill just put this out here, ive tested on my SCH-R530M (a model not supported by triangle away) and works fine since all i had to do was add in d2cri, this should work fine for yall as well. reset counter works but hiding system status doesnt appear to

big thanks to
    billard412

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbypenguin View Post

here since no one was willing ill just put this out here, ive tested on my SCH-R530M (a model not supported by triangle away) and works fine since all i had to do was add in d2cri, this should work fine for yall as well. reset counter works but hiding system status doesnt appear to

big thanks to
    billard412

I had said to send me a pm...

Regardless, it doesnt reset system status in download mode or in the firmware.
    uploadfromtaptalk1360079303024.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2

Recognized Developer

im a fairly busy guy i dont have time to go tracking people down etc.

this is good for resetting your flash counter

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Thats what I used.... I'm far from noob bud

The official version does reset it on supported phones.

Recognized Developer

right but your chances of getting support are slim, since teh metropcs people and cspire people have been asking for a couple of months now and chainfire has instead ignored us. what is your counter at then? on mine when i click reset it changes my counter to zero and samsung official (in download mode) but in settings i cant seem to get that to set as stock. the flashable zip should work still just need to dump a partition of someone who has 0

Customer Since
    Oct 2012
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Hi, I really need help. I'm new to this forum, and to rooting/using other ROM's etc., which is how I got this problem in the first place. I got the Cricket Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C, and I've had it for about 2 months now. A month ago I was reading about people rooting it/using other ROMs, and I decided to give it a try so I spent most of the last month poring over everything I could online so I wouldn't mess it up. I fix PC's for a living, but have never looked into cell phones much. After getting everything together and finding the easiest way to root it, I used the RootDebugFS on this forum http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...cwm-video.html . I made 3 backups, one with Kies, then CWM, then Titanium, leaving a copy of each on my phone and on my PC. I thought they were bulletproof, but nope...I flashed to Cyanogenmod 10 nightly, which worked fine, but I decided to use my CWM Backup to go back, and halfway through it just said MD5 mismatch error and stopped, leaving me dead in the water, unable to boot to stock or Cyanogenmod, and my computer won't recognize it to transfer my other backup to it. Trying to get it back running, the stupid cwm clicked on "backup" when i pressed "restore" several times, filling up most of my internal space. I want to use this Odin file to get back to stock, but am not sure about space. I don't need any data that's on it now, can I use Odin to flash this file to my phone and overwrite any data it needs to, or is there some way to get it connected to my PC so i can manually delete data before flashing? I'm new to all this, please advise. Thank you very much.

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Flash counter is 0 and binary shows official, but I'm still showing system status as modified in both download mode and in tw

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information