Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 207
  1. #31
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    trololol

    papel-de-parede-meme-trolol-lol-1996561578.jpg
    Last edited by FadedSpades; 05-24-2013 at 08:29 PM.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #32
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    Quote Originally Posted by FadedSpades View Post
    All of them are the MD6 OTA.
    Vanilla Cricket MD6 = Original Vanilla (missing elements)
    Vanilla Cricket MD6 1.1 = Revamped (elements included - Clock and other misc)
    d2cri = FULL, UNMODIFIED, UNROOTED, NOT DEODEXED, DO NOT FLASH UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE RECOVERY AND FULLY GO BACK TO STOCK!
    Which may require ODIN all together, but I wouldn't even suggest TRYING to flash the d2cri zip via CWM. It will most likely overwrite CMW and bring you back to full unrooted unfun stock.
    D2cri is mainly for modders and people wanting to ODIN back to stock.

    Edit : In the D2criMD6.zip is R530CVVBMD6_R530CVBMD6_R530CVVBMD6_HOME.tar
    This is the nono flash file unless you want to fully re-stock. Which I'm almost certain you'd have to ODIN anyways.


    When i went to flash the 1.1 it failed, any suggestions?

    Sent From Parkerj7uc using Liquidsmooth D2cri

  4. #33
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    Quote Originally Posted by parkerj7uc View Post
    When i went to flash the 1.1 it failed, any suggestions?

    Sent From Parkerj7uc using Liquidsmooth D2cri
    I just lost my net. I haven't been able to grab that one yet or try to flash it. It may be the zip, but it may be possible that it was an incomplete download. Be sure to download through a pc then copy over. If you did just that, it may be an error on Stephens side though.. What error are you getting? Make sure unsigned packages are accepted in your recovery. Im pretty sure he signed it though..

  5. #34
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    Nets back on - I'm grabbing v1.1 now to give it a go on my phone.
    I'll post results.
    I'm thinking if anything it was error 7 (mount issue)
    the updater script may need to just be revamped.. I know when I was using the kitchen and it recompiled my updater script it didn't set proper mount points.

  6. #35
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    Quote Originally Posted by FadedSpades View Post
    I just lost my net. I haven't been able to grab that one yet or try to flash it. It may be the zip, but it may be possible that it was an incomplete download. Be sure to download through a pc then copy over. If you did just that, it may be an error on Stephens side though.. What error are you getting? Make sure unsigned packages are accepted in your recovery. Im pretty sure he signed it though..
    Ill try the computer way, i downloaded it at work with crappie wifi. Ill let you now. Thank you for the response

    Sent From Parkerj7uc using Liquidsmooth D2cri

  7. #36
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    yeah, I got a (bad) error as well..
    This one may be internal.... or he may not be done uploading it yet ? .... lol
    but definitely some kind of error in there.
    Last edited by FadedSpades; 05-24-2013 at 08:00 AM.

  8. #37
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,573, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    sonasam300's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Customer Since
    mar 2006
    Location
    madera ca
    Posts
    488
    Phone
    sg3



    Quote Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
    Oh and i guess when i do figure out how to set up the Aroma installer to allow cricket members to choose which plan they are on during the install, you dont care. Ill remember that. And if this your first release of a custom rom with Aroma installer in it, then I think that post was relevant. Maybe not as a post on your thread but i wouldve PM you with the same question.


    And mr .sonasam300 its not your thread to determine whats a relevant post or not, And where do you get off on PMing people just because you think there post arent relevant? Its not your call to make! And i guess you didnt even read the post because if you had, you would see that Im working on something that would benefit all cricket user and i was enlisting the help of a fellow custom rom maker. And I suggest in the future that you not comment on someone post just because you dont think its not relavent, like i said its not you thread so say. Now have a good day.
    U my friend has life and bs twisted. u don't know how forums work? Or how to search or pm the real person u need info from? Read the forums rules before you speak......so ssshhhh!



    sent from this ol' thang right here!

  9. #38
    Senior Member
    Points: 19,119, Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stephen Proffitt's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,522
    Phone
    LG G2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by bunvilla View Post
    Oh and i guess when i do figure out how to set up the Aroma installer to allow cricket members to choose which plan they are on during the install, you dont care. Ill remember that. And if this your first release of a custom rom with Aroma installer in it, then I think that post was relevant. Maybe not as a post on your thread but i wouldve PM you with the same question.


    And mr .sonasam300 its not your thread to determine whats a relevant post or not, And where do you get off on PMing people just because you think there post arent relevant? Its not your call to make! And i guess you didnt even read the post because if you had, you would see that Im working on something that would benefit all cricket user and i was enlisting the help of a fellow custom rom maker. And I suggest in the future that you not comment on someone post just because you dont think its not relavent, like i said its not you thread so say. Now have a good day.
    Look here's the deal. I answered your question. Do your homework like the rest of us. If you didn't like my answer write up your own thread. What do you think I've done in all my threads. I don't give all the answers because I don't have them. I'm learning all this crap as I go too.


    For everyone else v1.1 is being reuploaded. My net died. It's supposed to be 523MB not 425. It'll be done in about an hour :-)

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Stephen Proffitt; 05-24-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

    Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

    If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  10. #39
    Member
    Points: 816, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Customer Since
    2009
    Location
    syracuse, new york
    Posts
    92



    Are you uploading a new version? Is the camera fixed yet? Or am I just missing something

  11. #40
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Proffitt View Post
    Look here's the deal. I answered your question. Do your homework like the rest of us. If you didn't like my answer write up your own thread. What do you think I've done in all my threads. I don't give all the answers because I don't have them. I'm learning all this crap as I go too.


    For everyone else v1.1 is being reuploaded. My net died. It's supposed to be 523MB not 425. It'll be done in about an hour :-)

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Stephen, you awesome thank you for all your hard work.

    Sent From Parkerj7uc using Liquidsmooth D2cri

  12. #41
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Proffitt View Post
    Look here's the deal. I answered your question. Do your homework like the rest of us. If you didn't like my answer write up your own thread. What do you think I've done in all my threads. I don't give all the answers because I don't have them. I'm learning all this crap as I go too.


    For everyone else v1.1 is being reuploaded. My net died. It's supposed to be 523MB not 425. It'll be done in about an hour :-)

    Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you, Stephen! Truly awesome, bro.

    Edit: Lmao.. the upload isn't even done yet and that download counter is still moving. settle down, people ! lol. its almost done.
    Last edited by FadedSpades; 05-24-2013 at 10:12 AM.

  13. #42
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    Quote Originally Posted by FadedSpades View Post
    Thank you, Stephen! Truly awesome, bro.

    Edit: Lmao.. the upload isn't even done yet and that download counter is still moving. settle down, people ! lol. its almost done.
    We are all like kids at Christmas waiting to open a gift LOL. I'm sitting here hitting the refresh button over and over again

    Sent From Parkerj7uc using Liquidsmooth D2cri

  14. #43
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    its at 500mb.... he said 523 but that may be while its on a disc... imma try it..... lol.

  15. #44
    Member
    Points: 757, Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Customer Since
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    78



    Quote Originally Posted by FadedSpades View Post
    its at 500mb.... he said 523 but that may be while its on a disc... imma try it..... lol.
    Let me know, i had to step away from my computer.

    Sent From Parkerj7uc using Liquidsmooth D2cri

  16. #45
    Member
    Points: 3,558, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    FadedSpades's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    112
    Phone
    SGS3



    downloading @ 13kbps... see yall in 10 hours =\.. I topped out at 30kbps. problems with goo ? nets fine... imma go enjoy this day..

 

 
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner