Originally I tried rooting from a root not for the cricket model which I was unaware of. I got it out of a soft brick with the "CWMTouchOdin.tar.md5" file. Then I tried rooting it with the "d2cri_JBRoot.zip" file. I put it in recovery mode from a powered off state and press "apply update from external storage" then I select "d2cro_JBRoot.zip" Then the error message I receive in red says "E.signature verification failed" then it says applying update reboots the phone, I checked root and there is no root. I tried restoring back to original firmware with these 2 files...."Stock Unrooted MC1 JB System, Kernel, and Recovery
Part 1: and Part 2:"...I extracted the files and got "d2cri_StockUnrootedJellybean.tar.md5" ran it on Odin after doing a wipe drive/wipe cache and batter pull. the error message I received was:

<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> MD5 hash value is invalid
<OSM> d2cri_StockUnrootedJellybean.tar.md5 is invalid.
<OSM> End...

I read on a thread to remove the .md5 so that the file is only "
d2cri_StockUnrootedJellybean.tar" and after running that in Odin the new error message I receive is:

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> boot.img
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Size)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really would like to Root my new phone.

-The Android version I am running is 4.1.2
-The Baseband version is R530CVVBMD6
-Kernel version states:
3.0.31 - 1173005 -user
se.infra@SEP - 72 #2
SMP PREEMPT Sat Apr 27 18:02:54 KST
-Build number is JZO64K.R530CVVBMD6
-Hardware version is R530C.01

Not sure if any of those are irrelevant but thought they might be helpful....also, thank you in advance!!!!!