Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by rsdin559 View Post
    ... but I have already noticed the network going to 1e where it didn't used to, I wonder if AT&T is already refarming spectrum.
    Just a nudge. They can't do much more until we are forced to transition.
    AT&T can do a lot to try to save money by forcing us off cdma before they have to pay us the value of our S4, crickets CDMA equipment is very old in a lot of markets, my market is old Ericsson stuff that is breaking down a lot and is out of support, and expensive to get repaired, so AT&T can just delay repairs as cell sites break to degrade the network to try to force people off, especially people with high end phones who end up with 14.4 kbs 1x data because Evdo gets broke.

I have noticed the network seems worse than ever. It's possible it might be lack of motivation (or job protection strategy) by the Cricket techs who know when the network rolls over they are out of a job, it could be AT&T already taking an evdo channel down to add to their network, or it could be just random, or heck, maybe it's the last Samsung upgrade but I have seen the cricket network going to 1x on data a lot.
    Last edited by James Jones; 05-20-2014 at 07:57 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

screenshot_2014-05-17-06-07-05.png
    Why is the AT&T S4 listed in the hidden menus fw update now?

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by accordman View Post
    im looking for a 3 device plan, i called cricket yesterday and the lady said there was a 4 for 100 plan but was speaking in very broken english and could not tell me what data limits there were on the devices.
    this is the new "group save" plan with cricket. you can choose any smart phone plan for group save and for each line you get more discounts. so 4x lines on the $40 plan = $100. each line on the $40 plan only gets 500MB of 'full speed data'
    2 lines bill -$10
    3 lines bill -$30
    4 lines bill -$60
    5 lines bill -$90

Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

I just canceled My $10 a Month phone insurance and hopefully Yall will 2.
    I can't see paying that for another Year when the phone will be replaced by another cdma phone. The deductible is around $150.00 any way and after talking to Cricket My replacement would be the exact same cdma phone. Use those savings towards a new device.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by creamdotcom View Post
    I just canceled My $10 a Month phone insurance and hopefully Yall will 2.
    I can't see paying that for another Year when the phone will be replaced by another cdma phone. The deductible is around $150.00 any way and after talking to Cricket My replacement would be the exact same cdma phone. Use those savings towards a new device.
    yea, most insurance plans for phones are not worth it. I try to do the math for the customers to give them an idea of what they will pay

$10/mo for 12 months is $120 a year plus the deductible for your iphone 5. if you lose your phone in a year that's what it would cost with insurance(about $300). without insurance it's a whole new device (about $500) if you buy a new phone that device may be a much better, since we get new models every year of the high end phones

Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Also Indica I was quoted a trade in price of $150.00 but the Cricket gsm S4 is around $490.00 which would be $340.00 for the same phone no Muve Music no more hotspot and the new Cricket is better? Yeah coverage wise. I got My credit right so a 2 Year contract don't scare Me like it did when I 1st came to Cricket. Just looking for a truly unlimited data plan or close.

Good news is We have that Year cushion so it's no rush. Wonder if Black Friday will be half off devices like previous Years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information