Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

How to flash sprint HTC one

ok so here is a guide how to flash to htc one (M7) to cricket or other carrier

first you need to get your MSL/SPC code, if you already know if then good you can skip ahead.
    All download files will be here
    https://app.box.com/sprintoneflash

in the zip there's a qpst that works with the phone

1:go to your phone and dial ##737425# tap on then tap Select sould say serial enabled

2:Extract the diag folder

3:drivers should not install so you have to install them yourself
    (here's how click on start, right click on computer/properties/devices manager)
    you will see htc modem
    imag0319.jpg
    right click on it
    imag0320.jpg
    go to update driver software/Browse my computer for driver software/let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer/have disk/browse/imag0321.jpgthen where ever you have the diag drivers/ theres 32bit and 64bit files make sure you click on the right one/then double click on the htcusb file/ok/next/hit yes and it will install

thats installed..

4: open HTC-One-MSL.rar double click on the htc one msl,,,
    imag0322.jpg
    now it the drop down menu click on your com port then click read, there now you have your msl/spc code
    imag0323.jpg

5:then dial ##737425# and disable the it then dial ##3424# (some will need to enter msl/spc code) then enable it (to install drivers just do the same as step 3)

you guys should know the rest if not let me know and I will update the guide

for those who want to change spc code here's how

1: Extract cdmaDevTerm.rar

2: open cdmaDevTerm.exe

3: in drop down you will see 2 com port mine is com42 and com43

4: choose the highest one then hit connect
    imag0327.jpg

5: when you connect it should give you your spc code if not just enter it in then click send
    imag0328.jpgimag0329.jpg

6: now you can change it to whatever you want just click on write when you change it then to test it just dial ##3282# then tap edit and enter new spc code
    imag0330.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited by snowboardkid503; 07-26-2013 at 01:01 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 7.0%

hey thanks for the tut, but i cant get the 9k and the diag to install, whenever i chose the driver you gave, it turns it into modem as oppose to diag port

Quote Originally Posted by truwrxtacy View Post
    hey thanks for the tut, but i cant get the 9k and the diag to install, whenever i chose the driver you gave, it turns it into modem as oppose to diag port
    Yea that's what they do but when you open with qpst they show as comports

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Overall activity: 7.0%

well i did what you just suggested, now it shows COM19 as APQ8064, but when i try to do service programming on it, it says online connection failure, unspecified error.

nvm i'm an idiot, i figured it out. thanks alot i appreciate all the help you put up.
    Last edited by truwrxtacy; 07-30-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Can someone enlighten me, I am not seeing the whole picture. I am doing these exact steps and am not getting any of these errors. I would like to upload the correct prl file to my htc one.

Customer Since

Got almost everything up and running. Thank you.
    Only help I need: Voice/txt working. But mms not working, looked at APN setting and it's got sprint info. Is there way to change the APN setting?
    FYI
    This phone APN setting was disable so I had to download APN Shortcut to access the APN settings. But still I can not change the APN.

Help

Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Justtune View Post
    Got almost everything up and running. Thank you.
    Only help I need: Voice/txt working. But mms not working, looked at APN setting and it's got sprint info. Is there way to change the APN setting?
    FYI
    This phone APN setting was disable so I had to download APN Shortcut to access the APN settings. But still I can not change the APN.

Help
    I realized my original response did not apply to your problem.
    To change APN on the phone:
    Go to phone keyboard like you are making a call and dial ##3282# enter your MSL/SPC then go to the advanced settings.
    bigglou23 spelled it out in this post:

http://www.cricketusers.com/cdma-htc...tml#post153029

Remember to tap the 3 dot menu and save it or it won't stick.

Also, this may or may not be necessary, but while I was in there I went to "Data Profile" and changed the Home IP address, Primary home agent, and secondary home agent all to "0.0.0.0" and also changed the HA shared secret and AAA shared secret to cricket.
    My mms works now.

One more thing, I was very annoyed at the hands free activation that would run every time I restarted the phone so I looked around and found someone suggest to remove 3 system apps from Sprint not needed for Cricket service.
    Requires root access to alter system apps.
    Since I removed them I can't remember exactly what the were named, but they all had "ODMA" in them and were all right next to each other. It was something like HTC_spcs.ODMA... something. You'll see it once you get to system apps. Remove their 3 .apk and 3 .odex files and no more HFA!

Here is the root thread for this phone since the link in Chris's sticky links to a thread for the HTC One V and the sticky is locked so I can't post there.
    This is the xda thread to root the Sprint HTC One:

[Tutorial][Resource][Root]Unlock-Recovery-SuperSU for HTC One-Sprint - xda-developers

Credit to
    BD619

for that excellent tutorial.

Last edited by bastard; 03-12-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    Jan 04

ok, so first off let me start by saying, thank you to everyone who put their time and effort into making this. I definitely appreciate it, BUT..it's really just a guide to getting your MSL..I'm trying to flash my HTC one and I've done this before with my HTC Evo and it worked no problem. I guess what i'm asking for is the rest of the guide. What are the QPST settings I need to input...now before people say it, i've been searching for a few days now and all i get is this guide, and another guide that just show you how to get your msl.

I can figure out most of the in phone PST settings, what I'm needing is a guide on what we do with QPST, i've used it before so i know how to get it connected and everything like that. I just need the actual correct settings for cricket.

Again I'd like to repeat, I have searched the forums. and I appreciate the work the OP did in creating what he did. so don't get me wrong I'm not being a douche or anything. Also I saw in the OP he said "you guys should know the rest if you dont let me know" So this is letting the OP know that I do need the rest of that information.

Also side note, when you say fully flashed we are talking 4g LTE as well right?

Thanks in advance,

Andy M.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by andymcballer View Post
    ok, so first off let me start by saying, thank you to everyone who put their time and effort into making this. I definitely appreciate it, BUT..it's really just a guide to getting your MSL..I'm trying to flash my HTC one and I've done this before with my HTC Evo and it worked no problem. I guess what i'm asking for is the rest of the guide. What are the QPST settings I need to input...now before people say it, i've been searching for a few days now and all i get is this guide, and another guide that just show you how to get your msl.

I can figure out most of the in phone PST settings, what I'm needing is a guide on what we do with QPST, i've used it before so i know how to get it connected and everything like that. I just need the actual correct settings for cricket.

Again I'd like to repeat, I have searched the forums. and I appreciate the work the OP did in creating what he did. so don't get me wrong I'm not being a douche or anything. Also I saw in the OP he said "you guys should know the rest if you dont let me know" So this is letting the OP know that I do need the rest of that information.

Also side note, when you say fully flashed we are talking 4g LTE as well right?

Thanks in advance,

Andy M.
    4g LTE won't work. Also, if you want to get it on Cricket, better hurry with the esn change because "rumor is" they will stop flashed phones from getting activated really soon.

Your best bet would be using DFS and following the tutorial for samsung s3 in terms of settings.
    Also, you will have 2 ports, one 9k and the other diag. So write to the correct one. Last time I did one (though on pageplus), I had to disable EHRPd in ##3282#. Good luck!
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Thread Information