Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since

Why do you think the Cricket CS is not letting me swap my ESN

Update:
    Well, the second call and I was activated in 10 min.

Moving onto root and bootloader....

First, I want to thank Chris for this site, it has proven to be invaluable to me, and a great source for learning. Thanks, as well, to all those who have contributed to this wonderful site with teks, methods, code, etc. Now..

I just finished flashing a Spr HTC one to Cricket using my wife's old phone as a donor. The phone is ready to be activated as I am nearly 100% positive that Data, SMS, and Talk are going to work. So I dialed 611 and got cricket and proceded to go through the ESN/phone swap I just went through last week with my SG3. I gave the CSA the ESN and listened to her tell me that I can now perform this from mycricket.com, and that I don't need to call them for this service. Then she said, don't worry we will take care of this now though since I had her on the phone.. like she is doing me the favor, lol. Anyway, it seemed like it was taking her a bit longer than normal, but she begins to start the whole "closing" spiel.. thank you this.. we appreciate that .blah blah.. Then it gets quiet for a second. She says.. well, I am going to need you to go into a cricket store and let them finish the swap.. I won't be able to from here. I am of course like.. WTH. She tells me that in order to insure I get the best possible experience with my new phone, the local Cricket Store would need to insure that all the features I have available are working. >.<

Any ideas why she said this?
    I am thinking I am going to try to activate again in an hour...
    Last edited by ghostshell; 02-16-2014 at 07:56 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Feb 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ghostshell View Post
    Update:
    Well, the second call and I was activated in 10 min.

Moving onto root and bootloader....

First, I want to thank Chris for this site, it has proven to be invaluable to me, and a great source for learning. Thanks, as well, to all those who have contributed to this wonderful site with teks, methods, code, etc. Now..

I just finished flashing a Spr HTC one to Cricket using my wife's old phone as a donor. The phone is ready to be activated as I am nearly 100% positive that Data, SMS, and Talk are going to work. So I dialed 611 and got cricket and proceded to go through the ESN/phone swap I just went through last week with my SG3. I gave the CSA the ESN and listened to her tell me that I can now perform this from mycricket.com, and that I don't need to call them for this service. Then she said, don't worry we will take care of this now though since I had her on the phone.. like she is doing me the favor, lol. Anyway, it seemed like it was taking her a bit longer than normal, but she begins to start the whole "closing" spiel.. thank you this.. we appreciate that .blah blah.. Then it gets quiet for a second. She says.. well, I am going to need you to go into a cricket store and let them finish the swap.. I won't be able to from here. I am of course like.. WTH. She tells me that in order to insure I get the best possible experience with my new phone, the local Cricket Store would need to insure that all the features I have available are working. >.<

Any ideas why she said this?
    I am thinking I am going to try to activate again in an hour...
    Sorry to get off subject, but do you have any links on how your flashed your HTC One? I have a One Max on Sprint 4.3 Thanks!

Thread Information