Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    Do all black people dream of being rappers?
    No most dream of being athletes! but naturally were entertaining people! tell me you never sit and just watch and laugh? Why not put it to work? we all gotta eat somehow.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I've been a recruiter in the ghetto and spent some time at my friend's Cricket store. Stereotypes exist for a reason, but don't be too quick to judge. During this time a lot of people walked in of all nationalities that seemed either thuggish or trashy. For the most part many of them were VERY polite and well mannered. Sometimes the well dressed people turn out to be the worse behaved.

EDIT: Your opinion... Tupac... alive or dead?
    Tupac was a smart man, he didnt show it all the time, but he was, MORE THEN LIKELY hes alive but his whereabouts and name are unknown due to the fact he would really be killed if they came to light! Honestly idk what to think cuz pac was tellin alot of underground shit in his music, thats enough to make uncle sam murk ya!

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    Racist but mostly true... SADLY... in other thoughts, they should given her grillz! I cant tell if thats a boy or a girl!;X

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I've been a recruiter in the ghetto and spent some time at my friend's Cricket store. Stereotypes exist for a reason, but don't be too quick to judge. During this time a lot of people walked in of all nationalities that seemed either thuggish or trashy. For the most part many of them were VERY polite and well mannered. Sometimes the well dressed people turn out to be the worse behaved.
    This is the truth, usually the "thugs" are the ones who call me sir and thank me, the one's in suits act like they're so great but still try to get everything for free. The absolute biggest jerks happen to be local politicians.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Do all black peoples families have watermelon and dairy cow decor in their homes? Lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Do all black peoples families have watermelon and dairy cow decor in their homes? Lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    I think you're thinking about white people.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Do you hate white people?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Does it bother you at all that skin-colored Band Aids are so hard to find?
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post

This one legitimately made me laugh out loud. :P
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

This one legitimately made me laugh out loud. :P
    Well every time I se a black person with a Band Aid on I cry a little on the inside. I mean they blend in pretty good on us white folks, but black folks might as well hold up a sign that says "I AM INJURED!!" Kinda lame.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

I'm not saying just African Americans do this, but what is up with wearing pants down so low that your underwear shows? Also, why do you wear a belt if you don't want your pants to stay at your waste? Why do you grab your private area? What do you wear hats backwards? Why do you leave the sticker on the hat? Is all of that supposed to be "cool"? What is the black thing on your head? I think they're white sometimes too. Does that mean something?

If you want your pants down at your knees, don't wear them at all. You show your underwear anyway. Why not show it all? Personally, I think I'll keep my pants on. I'm not looking for attention.

If you're going to have your music loud, why do you have your windows open? Do you think we all want to hear your music? I should put on some oldies and blast it. Better yet, I'll get a sub system in the truck and make your car shake. When I drive by your house your windows will feel like they're going to fall out and break.

Just so this is clear: I'm not against African Americans in ANY WAY. I believe people of all races should be treated the same. I don't care what color your skin is. What is on the inside is what counts.

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

H EL * 2 DA NO!!! LOL thats a no no! @ the cow decor and watermelon

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I'm not saying just African Americans do this, but what is up with wearing pants down so low that your underwear shows? Also, why do you wear a belt if you don't want your pants to stay at your waste? Why do you grab your private area? What do you wear hats backwards? Why do you leave the sticker on the hat? Is all of that supposed to be "cool"? What is the black thing on your head? I think they're white sometimes too. Does that mean something?

If you want your pants down at your knees, don't wear them at all. You show your underwear anyway. Why not show it all? Personally, I think I'll keep my pants on. I'm not looking for attention.

If you're going to have your music loud, why do you have your windows open? Do you think we all want to hear your music? I should put on some oldies and blast it. Better yet, I'll get a sub system in the truck and make your car shake. When I drive by your house your windows will feel like they're going to fall out and break.

Just so this is clear: I'm not against African Americans in ANY WAY. I believe people of all races should be treated the same. I don't care what color your skin is. What is on the inside is what counts.
    I dont like my underwear showing, its not even considered cool in the black community anymore, its borderline homo cuz now they say its a jail thing saying "EASY ACCESS" to anyone who might want a piece of your hairy a** LMAO... I think its more so to buck authority now.

The black thing on my head is a Du-Rag they are ment to train the hair to grown in certain patterns such as waves, but some just wear em for the look! Sticker on the hat means its NEW! Crisp, Fresh! why not keep it on it? lol I never grab my private area but maybe its for security since alot of us have abandonment issues from not having normal 2 parent households... OR MAYBE THEIR BALLS JUST HURT LMAO! the hell if i know... they could possibly be holding a gun... thats where most pack it... Yes we want the world to hear our music, thats the reason for loudness however i dont drive into residential area with music pumpin just out on the streets and i can do without crazy bass that makes the music sound like garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Not at all! we're use to wearing white or tan bandaids! It would be strange if they made brown or black ones! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Do you hate white people?
    No i dont hate white people nor any other race for that matter... i treat you how u act. i hate nobody. ON THE OTHER HAND.... on many occaisions i hear my friends saying "my momma will KILL me if i bring home a white girl" But in this day and age why does it matter?
    Last edited by techdigital; 08-01-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Just so you know, there is a multi-quote option. It's all the way to the right next to the "Reply With Quote" option.

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Just so you know, there is a multi-quote option. It's all the way to the right next to the "Reply With Quote" option.
    Remember, im a black man im too lazy! J/p lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information