Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blah bad day

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Blah bad day

Just another really bad day. Apparently every thing is my fault and I never do anything.

Sorry just venting.

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Ha it happens. Care to explain?

Casey Anthony had a good day today...
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Ha it happens. Care to explain?

Casey Anthony had a good day today...
    Well I'm still living with ex untill lease is up in december. She's got a new boyfriend and I've been trying to hold it together but this morning I blew up because she's always wearing his dogtag (which is fake) and she said she would never wear something with a guys name on it because she's not anybodys property and she said she doesn't remember saying that. Then got on me for never doing anything and I lost it because she doesnt do much around the house either (granted she works) but almost every thing in the house is hers and I don't know what to do with it. Beyond that its really hard to do alot of stuff with only one hand.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Ouch. I've got real dog tags, and I'm the only one that wears them. What a loser.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Ouch. I've got real dog tags, and I'm the only one that wears them. What a loser.
    Lol I iknow. Apparently he treats her so well. The ****** is a known womanizer

Supporting Member

Same no girls getting my dog tags. All these guys who wear fake ones couldn't make it in the service. Veteran here.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Lol I iknow. Apparently he treats her so well. The ****** is a known womanizer

I hope everything gets better for you! I really do. No one deserves to go through any of that. Keep your head up.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    I hope everything gets better for you! I really do. No one deserves to go through any of that. Keep your head up.
    Round two just ended. I was just trying to get my laptop. I've never known anybody that can beat a dead horse so much. And she knows I'm unstable then acts like its a supprise that I get sad then angry

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    Same no girls getting my dog tags. All these guys who wear fake ones couldn't make it in the service. Veteran here.
    Oh I just told her my opinion on the bs of fake dogtags and things got worse

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Wow when it rains.
    Just got a call a good friend of mine just got car accident. Got hit by utility truck totaled car both kids injured she got a chunk ripped out of her ear and they took her to jail because she got into it with the paramedics because they went going to let her go in the ambience with her kids. (her two year old daughter was hysterical and is claustrophobic they were trying to strap her down she kept yelling mommy all better; her eleven year old son was freaking out too the truck hit the car right next to him.)

Last edited by whitefiretiger; 07-05-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Supporting Member

Oh I just told her my opinion on the bs of fake dogtags and things got worse

Well try to deal with it. I'm working on things with my ex too and we both acknowledged we still love each other. But this is going to be a bumpy roqd.

No one deserves to feel that way but don't throw fuel on the fire try to work it out.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Well try to deal with it. I'm working on things with my ex too and we both acknowledged we still love each other. But this is going to be a bumpy road.

No one deserves to feel that way but don't throw fuel on the fire try to work it out.
    We've been on a bumpy road she brooke off the engagement about a year ago. its gotten to the point that the only way things will get better is not living together (her words)

Supporting Member

We've been on a bumpy road she brooke off the engagement about a year ago. its gotten to the point that the only way things will get better is not living together (her words)
    When it rains it pours. Try to make the best of things. Find a girl and make her jealous

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Lol that's a laugh getting girls is almost impossible for me. I can't even seem to make friends. Only girls that seem interested in me have kids and that's something I can't deal with.

To make things more annoying I can't drink I killed my gut. Used to drink whole bottles of jose vodka along with other bottles
    Last edited by whitefiretiger; 07-05-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Just another really bad day. Apparently every thing is my fault and I never do anything.

Sorry just venting.

I'm sure not EVERYTHING is your fault.. I understand what you mean though.

Wow when it rains.
    Just got a call a good friend of mine just got car accident. Got hit by utility truck totaled car both kids injured she got a chunk ripped out of her ear and they took her to jail because she got into it with the paramedics because they went going to let her go in the ambience with her kids. (her two year old daughter was hysterical and is claustrophobic they were trying to strap her down she kept yelling mommy all better; her eleven year old son was freaking out too the truck hit the car right next to him.)

I would be upset too if I couldn't go with my kids (if I had kids..)

Did she get physical with them, or just verbal? Do you know what the police said?

I wouldn't recommend living together unless you're married anyway. I also wouldn't recommend marriage until you've known the person for several years. It takes a while to really get to know someone.

When it rains it pours. Try to make the best of things. Find a girl and make her jealous
    I wouldn't really recommend that. I think you should take it slow, and see what happens. If you meet the right girl and end up making her jealous, it's her problem. It wouldn't be like you did it just for the sole intention of making her jealous.

Lol that's a laugh getting girls is almost impossible for me. I can't even seem to make friends. Only girls that seem interested in me have kids and that's something I can't deal with.

To make things more annoying I can't drink I killed my gut. Used to drink whole bottles of jose vodka along with other bottles
    Don't say that. I think you will find someone that is right for you. It might take a while, but you will probably find someone. Someday you won't be "looking" for someone, and that person will be there. Give it time. And, drinking isn't the solution. It is just temporary. Remember that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information