Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Blah bad day

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I'm sure not EVERYTHING is your fault.. I understand what you mean though.



    I would be upset too if I couldn't go with my kids (if I had kids..)

    Did she get physical with them, or just verbal? Do you know what the police said?



    I wouldn't recommend living together unless you're married anyway. I also wouldn't recommend marriage until you've known the person for several years. It takes a while to really get to know someone.



    I wouldn't really recommend that. I think you should take it slow, and see what happens. If you meet the right girl and end up making her jealous, it's her problem. It wouldn't be like you did it just for the sole intention of making her jealous.



    Don't say that. I think you will find someone that is right for you. It might take a while, but you will probably find someone. Someday you won't be "looking" for someone, and that person will be there. Give it time. And, drinking isn't the solution. It is just temporary. Remember that.
    Stuff is crazy.

    I don't have any more info from the accident the imply one that
    Knows more is in jail.

    I'm going to be getting my own place in 6 months and even then I don't know how that's going to work ; I'm probably going to be setting in a place with no electrisity.

    I'm not really interested in another relationship at this part of life anyway

    I know drinking isn't an answer but I can't even go to the bar to hang out feel stupid setting there having soda or water.

    Someday maybe I'll find some one that can deal with me.

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Wow it looks like it is really going to downpore here

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  4. #18
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Stuff is crazy.

    I don't have any more info from the accident the imply one that
    Knows more is in jail.

    I'm going to be getting my own place in 6 months and even then I don't know how that's going to work ; I'm probably going to be setting in a place with no electrisity.

    I'm not really interested in another relationship at this part of life anyway

    I know drinking isn't an answer but I can't even go to the bar to hang out feel stupid setting there having soda or water.

    Someday maybe I'll find some one that can deal with me.

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    I think you'll be fine.

    If there is anything I can do, just let me know.

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Wow it looks like it is really going to downpore here

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    I like the rain. It means I don't need to water anything.

  6. #20
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I like the rain. It means I don't need to water anything.
    Lol thanks. Just means I'm going to have to go home. I was just going to wander around

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Lol thanks. Just means I'm going to have to go home. I was just going to wander around

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    Well, I have two things to say:

    1) Be careful.

    2) Go someplace you can charge your phone!!

  8. #22
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Well, I have two things to say:

    1) Be careful.

    2) Go someplace you can charge your phone!!
    Lol its almost dead stipid battery

    Its raining so hard I can't see across the street

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  9. #23
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Lol its almost dead stipid battery

    Its raining so hard I can't see across the street

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    Wow, it was like that here not too long ago. There was hail to. It was fun to watch, but if it damaged anything it wouldn't be fun anymore, LOL.

  10. #24
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Wow, it was like that here not too long ago. There was hail to. It was fun to watch, but if it damaged anything it wouldn't be fun anymore, LOL.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses am eye, then hey free eyeball

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  11. #25
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Its all fun and games till someone loses am eye, then hey free eyeball

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, fun but dangerous.

  12. #26
    Member
    Points: 1,344, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    FF2CO4's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Fredericksburg,va
    Posts
    150
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Wow when it rains.
    Just got a call a good friend of mine just got car accident. Got hit by utility truck totaled car both kids injured she got a chunk ripped out of her ear and they took her to jail because she got into it with the paramedics because they went going to let her go in the ambience with her kids. (her two year old daughter was hysterical and is claustrophobic they were trying to strap her down she kept yelling mommy all better; her eleven year old son was freaking out too the truck hit the car right next to him.)

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    Wow id like to know what SOP they operate under.... you cant transport no child under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent, and the parent must be present, at least that is how it is here in va... ride alongs are acceptable as long as they can be seated safely in the unit....

  13. #27
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    Wow id like to know what SOP they operate under.... you cant transport no child under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent, and the parent must be present, at least that is how it is here in va... ride alongs are acceptable as long as they can be seated safely in the unit....
    I'm from VA, where ya from?
    grew up in hampton roads

  14. #28
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    Wow id like to know what SOP they operate under.... you cant transport no child under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent, and the parent must be present, at least that is how it is here in va... ride alongs are acceptable as long as they can be seated safely in the unit....
    I'm in nebraska they don't do anything right here

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

  15. #29
    Member
    Points: 1,344, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    FF2CO4's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Fredericksburg,va
    Posts
    150
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB



    Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    I'm in nebraska they don't do anything right here

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    did your friend file a report against the emt's/als on site?

  16. #30
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    did your friend file a report against the emt's/als on site?
    Idk from what I know she's still in jail

    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner