Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Blah bad day

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    I'm from VA, where ya from?
    grew up in hampton roads
    born,raised and still stuck in fredericksburg lol.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Idk from what I know she's still in jail

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk
    right well she laid a hand on the ems staff then shes pretty much screwed. but she should be able to file a report once she gets out..filing the report might even get the charge dropped, just depends on how she attacked them and how hell bent the county is about going forward with the case.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

They let her out the
    Ems and cops got in trouble for separating minors from parent during medical emergency
    And child neglect because the hosp. Wasnt allowed to treat the kids without parent permision

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

They let her out the
    Ems and cops got in trouble for separating minors from parent during medical emergency
    And child neglect because the hosp. Wasnt allowed to treat the kids without parent permision

that's what i figured, that sop i knew it was a national standard but with some areas you never know... i've been caught smacking a co-worker in the head for not following sop's im by the book when it comes to other peoples lives.... unless its a fire then my number one concern is my personal safety then my partner, than the occupant and so on..

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    that's what i figured, that sop i knew it was a national standard but with some areas you never know... i've been caught smacking a co-worker in the head for not following sop's im by the book when it comes to other peoples lives.... unless its a fire then my number one concern is my personal safety then my partner, than the occupant and so on..
    They still slapped her with 3 tickets she's going to fight.
    Apparently they said the accident was her fault I can't wait for them to check the camera she is one the best drivers I've seen and I know the intersection and I went and saw her car (worked autobody for 3 years) the way she got hit I'm very confident its not her fault

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

They still slapped her with 3 tickets she's going to fight.
    Apparently they said the accident was her fault I can't wait for them to check the camera she is one the best drivers I've seen and I know the intersection and I went and saw her car (worked autobody for 3 years) the way she got hit I'm very confident its not her fault

well lost as she has her pre-accident story straight thats going to be her main thing that they will ask her about, beside post accident, actually accident and what not.. like i told chris i steer clear of cops man they piss me off ive kicked a few off scene and when they wouldnt leave id pack my crew up and leave... i dont have time to do my job plus put up with a dick. dont get me wrong ive been written up for it many times but bottom line is im not talking anyones shit... if i have to act professional then so should law enforcement....

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

well lost as she has her pre-accident story straight thats going to be her main thing that they will ask her about, beside post accident, actually accident and what not.. like i told chris i steer clear of cops man they piss me off ive kicked a few off scene and when they wouldnt leave id pack my crew up and leave... i dont have time to do my job plus put up with a dick. dont get me wrong ive been written up for it many times but bottom line is im not talking anyones shit... if i have to act professional then so should law enforcement....
    I aware that will be the day when cops act right. A bunch just got in trouble here a couple months back for setting in their cars watching movies on night shift

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

I aware that will be the day when cops act right. A bunch just got in trouble here a couple months back for setting in their cars watching movies on night shift

oh wow..not all of them are bad and id be wrong to say that the fire service doesnt have bad apples....

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

oh wow..not all of them are bad and id be wrong to say that the fire service doesnt have bad apples....
    no not all bad just over half the night shift here got suspended for that lol
    i know a few local fire people not all good but better than the cops in general

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

no not all bad just over half the night shift here got suspended for that lol
    i know a few local fire people not all good but better than the cops in general
    i can top that, on the fire side..it seems we've been employing sex offenders... one 21 year old got caught with a 13 year old in the support unit and another late 40s got caught with a 17 year old in the bay, then last summer there was the SGT. that got caught with another 17 year old. thank godness none of this was at my station but it was in my county which make its a problem for everyone. so the result of that will be we are closing 3-4 firehouse around the county and going all paid staff. also there is some big deal about certs not being clarified and people just not being certified in general.... so you can image what my day is like....

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

i can top that, on the fire side..it seems we've been employing sex offenders... one 21 year old got caught with a 13 year old in the support unit and another late 40s got caught with a 17 year old in the bay, then last summer there was the SGT. that got caught with another 17 year old. thank godness none of this was at my station but it was in my county which make its a problem for everyone. so the result of that will be we are closing 3-4 firehouse around the county and going all paid staff. also there is some big deal about certs not being clarified and people just not being certified in general.... so you can image what my day is like....
    wow fun. so far here its been omaha having probs with fire dept stuff (budget i think) last night was weird i was listening to the scanner and in a 3hr period only 1 short transmition

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

wow fun. so far here its been omaha having probs with fire dept stuff (budget i think) last night was weird i was listening to the scanner and in a 3hr period only 1 short transmition
    ah really well if their on TAC channels then you wont hear anything (least ours) their encrypted..

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

ah really well if their on TAC channels then you wont hear anything (least ours) their encrypted..
    i normaly hear something every few minutes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information