Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Casey Anthony Not Guilty for the Most Part

Just thought I'd stir the pot...

Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder of daughter

ORLANDO, Fla | Tue Jul 5, 2011 3:31pm EDT

(Reuters) - A Florida jury on Tuesday found Casey Anthony not guilty of murder in the June 16, 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, in a case that riveted millions since Caylee was first reported missing that year.

The defense had argued that Caylee died in an accidental drowning.

The prosecution said she smothered her daughter and asked for a first degree murder verdict that could have brought the death penalty for the 25-year-old.

Jurors deliberated nearly 11 hours over two days.

The jury also found Anthony not guilty of aggravated child abuse or aggravated manslaughter of a child.

She was found guilty of four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

Anthony appeared visibly nervous ahead of the verdict, downcast and biting her lip.

She sobbed after the jury's not guilty finding on the murder count was read, and finally broke into a broad smile after the proceedings ended, hugging the defense team.

But there was no contact with her mother and father, who left the courtroom without speaking to her.

Anthony had initially told detectives that Caylee had been kidnapped by a nanny, triggering a nationwide search that ended on December 11, 2008.

That's when Caylee's skeletal remains were found in woods near the Anthony family home with duct tape dangling from her skull.

The trial lasted for seven weeks and caught the attention of much of the nation, with curiosity fed by live coverage of testimony on cable news. The notoriety of the case has prompted comparisons to the murder trial of O.J. Simpson.

(Reporting by Barbara Liston; Writing by Colleen Jenkins; Editing by
    Peter Bohan

and
    Jerry Norton

)

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

I was wondering what you were talking about. I tend to stay away from the news I've got enough to keep up with in my life.

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

All I can say is Karma is a ***** and will get her back.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    All I can say is Karma is a ***** and will get her back.
    Lol and my name is earl

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

Is she going to get protection or something? There are probably some people out there that think she did it and want to hurt her. I'd be scared if I were her.

As they say keep your emotions outside of the courtroom. It was the prosecutions fault and investigators, for failing to gather any concrete evidence. But based on my emotion and everyone elses...she's guilty and deserved the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by BJH088 View Post
    As they say keep your emotions outside of the courtroom. It was the prosecutions fault and investigators, for failing to gather any concrete evidence. But based on my emotion and everyone elses...she's guilty and deserved the death penalty.
    I don't think anyone deserves death. Maybe jail for life, but not death.

i think death would be too easy for her. i cant believe she wasnt found guilty of at least child abuse, or abandonment. she will get hers just the wait is what sucks
    and that poor little girl she didnt do anything to deserve that. ive been around some bad 2 years olds lol.
    whatever happened to caylee even if it was an accident casey knows what happened!

It's the D.A.'s fault. The guy was laughing during the defenses closing arguments, and the D.A. did not proove shit too the jury so she got too walk free. But I'm kind of startin too think casey anthony went out partying and just left caylee home alone, then came back from the bars to find her dead (she probably tried to go swimming and drowned) then casey freaked out, and disposed of the little girl, and possibly with the help of her dad. WHO KNOWS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I don't think anyone deserves death. Maybe jail for life, but not death.
    Yea I agree too some extent. I don't think casey really deserved death. But their are some people out their that do, like old men who rape and kill young kids, deserve to die...or mass murder's. I think a very small group of individuals deserve the death penalty, only the most gruesome of crimes. But like gang bangers and shit killn eachother don't deserve it. They should just get LIFE.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2

The thing that made me extremely mad was, when she was found not guilty and she just smiled! If her child died and it wasn't her fault she she would at least been serious, so I think she did have something to do with the murder based on her emotions after the trial.

Sent from my Huawei Ascend 2 using Tapatalk

wow you are just immensed in the power of suggestion. In no way was she smiling she was balling her eyes out. She had something to do with it, she obviously knows something thats a fact. But did she murder her or was it an accident then cover up. Horrible prosecution, I could have won that case if I was the D.A. in florida.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by BJH088 View Post
    wow you are just immensed in the power of suggestion. In no way was she smiling she was balling her eyes out. She had something to do with it, she obviously knows something thats a fact. But did she murder her or was it an accident then cover up. Horrible prosecution, I could have won that case if I was the D.A. in florida.
    She did have a smile on her face at one point. I remember thinking "WTF?! She's smiling over this??"
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Thread Information