Alright, I'm a real person, and I'm not going to tip toe around and pretend I'm not just because it looks good. For some humor go to dontevenreply.com. My version is not even as close to as bad as that.

Anyways I love Craigslist, but there are some annoying spammers and overseas scams on there. ALSO there are some people that post unreasonable prices. They post old devices for as much as newer ones. It's like half of them are trying to make you upgrade them to the newer device without losing a penny (Droid 2 at the cost of a Droid 3, Droid X at the cost of an X2, Evo 4g at the cost of an Evo 3D).

Here's an ad I came across and finally said something:

"brand new DROIDX got it today. for sale will negotiate or trade - $350 (georgetown)
Date: 2011-08-15, 8:59PM CDT
Reply to: sale-ydztt-2548996592@craigslist.org [
Errors when replying to ads?

]

I want to sell my brand new DROIDX for $350 it retails for about $500 make me an offer nothing too far from my original price but im willing to bend alittle will also trade for a iphone 4ui or any other Verizon phone with front faceing camera

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

and the e-mails...

ME: Is this a special droid x? Why does it cost as much as an x2. Thanks.

brand new DROIDX got it today. for sale will negotiate or trade

HIM: The only way you could have seen a DROID x 2 for 350 dollers is if it was at the discount 2 year contract price if you buy a phone without a contract its alot more expensive the DROID x 2 is about $600 retail and like I said before the price is negotiatable so if your interested give me an offer and we can negotiate if you have any further questions just reply sorry for your confusion -Tyler Carpenter
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

ME:
New Droid x2 mint condition

Brand New Droid X2 with box and otter box for sale or trade plus cash

Oh it is an original Droid X…. Sorry.

(these are posts to Droid X2s for around the same price or under with more accessories)

HIM: Its okay buy I think you should know if your considering buying DROID x 2 it will be very expansive without a contract were talking about $500 but thanks for your brief intrest im not trying to get you to buy this phone im just trying to prepare you for the prices you will see

I decided to stop there. You guys ever see this kind of stuff? I know you have!