Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Cricket's Unofficial Customer of the Day Award

Wow I've been reading Cricket's Facebook for ages now. This post is for any time you've witnessed a Cricket customer acting a fool.

I should have started this the other day. A guy posted a comment saying Cricket service sucks. Then 22 hours later he posts hoping that he can get a new Zio cause he scratched his all up. Are you for real?

I think the award should go to this guy today.... (if I find others, I will post... maybe they will share the award for the day)

Crikey Wood
    Muve....Great....Toby Ketih's 35 biggest hits. Only 18 listed. Of course the ones I want are on the 2nd disc so not listed. Fix it.[/h]49 minutes ago Like

• Keri Newsom Well, it's not always about what you want now is it?13 minutes ago Like
      • Chris Rodriguez OMG.. Totally! MC Hammer... not all of it listed. Fix it. Just kidding. Ask politely? Request? See what Cricket can do about it?12 minutes ago Like
      • My Cricket Forum Who's Toby Ketih?2 seconds ago Like

Crikey Wood
    Muve....Great....Toby Ketih's 35 biggest hits. Only 18 listed. Of course the ones I want are on the 2nd disc so not listed. Fix it.[/h]48 minutes ago Like

• Keri Newsom Well, it's not always about what you want now is it?12 minutes ago Like
      • Chris Rodriguez OMG.. Totally! MC Hammer... not all of it listed. Fix it. Just kidding. Ask politely? Request? See what Cricket can do about it?10 minutes ago Like

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

It's early, but we already have some contestants...

David Schultz
    Guess I wasn't clear. The phone is a Samsung Suede (not android). I don't want to pause the music. I want to turn it off when I am through without powering down the phone. Anybody? A Cricket rep? Do you monitor the wall?!28 minutes ago Like

• Keri Newsom
        Turn off Samsung Suede Music

Next time don't be rude about it. You were the one who was unclear with your first post, they tried to help.

Turn off Samsung Suede Music

www.allsamsungphones.org

Ref: Samsung Suede music, Turn off Samsung Suede Music We found many Samsung Sue...See More

9 minutes ago Like

• David Schultz Hi Keri,
        Wasn't directing the rudeness at the people who were tring to help.
        Was directing it at YOU as a Cricket employee! That post was up for hours. DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!!
        How about a little customer service.
        You read the posts. Your customer service SUX!!!!!!!
        Anyway, u r the rude one. What kind of employee responds like that?
        KERI NEWSOM SHOULD BE FIRED BY CRICKET.
        Contacting corporate, go home u r having a bad day!
        2 minutes ago via Like
      • Keri Newsom So... What does this do to your post if I tell you I don't work for Cricket? Lol. a$$-u-me.a few seconds ago Like

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Facebook needs a b*tchslap button.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Facebook needs a b*tchslap button.
    Agreed. x105783427587234
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Next time you post a big number like that could you use scientific notation or at least commas. It's just too unmanageable in its current form and it makes my head hurt. Thank you
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

lol i just typed something random. ahahaha.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I'm posting this one today, because we hear the complaint ALL the time.

Joey Estrada

Has Cricket Yet Again Fliped Its Finger To Their Customers???

Beacuse I Went To A Cricket Store (official) Not 1 Of Those Un Authorized Stores And Asked If The Huawei Ascend Was Ever Going To Recieve The Android 2.2 Update And The Girl There told Me no Its Only For The Huawei AScend 2 WTF???? I Love My Phone And I Bought It When It First Came Out At Its Original Price Now Im Not Gonna 179 Dollares Yet Again Just For The Feaking Update And The Update Is Possible Beacuse Metro PCS Updated Thier Huawi Ascend 1 So Whats The Problem ??????2 hours ago Like

• Chris Rodriguez It's funny when I post this because no one ever responds. Please list the benefits of 2.2 with the Huawei Ascend. We know that the hardware doesn't support flash, you probably didn't know that bluetooth voice recognition was in the update (haven't looked that up in ages, but at least it was with my Samsung Epic), perhaps a slight speed increase.... Does everyone even know what they are complaining for? Ah, yes because there is a way to justify it. 2.2 > 2.1 so I want that one, right?

• My Cricket Forum Cricket has enlightened us to the fact that Huawei plays a part in this decision not to upgrade to 2.2. Also what was stated above is true. Voice dialing over bluetooth. Perhaps that one and a little speed (depends on how they skin the upgrade and what other bloatware is on it). Most update enhancements don't apply to the Ascend because the hardware doesn't support it.about a minute ago Like
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 08-18-2011 at 08:11 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

and another one bites the dust...

Miguel Pinerio
    Everyone with a brain, stop buying Cricket Phones they don't have good support and don't expect to see updates to phones that is why they keep releasing new ones with updated OS. Second for those who want the Ascend II it was also supposed to come with a 800 Mhz processor not a 600 Mhz processor like the first Ascend what happened to that update, would have made sense to have a faster processor for the internet.

Chris Rodriguez and the article that stated it would have a 800mhz processor... wasn't that put out by a 3rd party? Please do tell me all the updates that come with the versions. Also specify which ones apply to the Ascend due to the hardware restrictions. Also, do you think a faster processor is required to run the applications that an Ascend II typically runs? It can't run flash... Have you looked into the pricing and thought about what a different processor would do to that? Have you thought about the typical Ascend II user and his/her requirements? Have you thought about the affect on battery life? Please do write us an article on the associated benefit of upgrades and their affect on other aspects of the device. I don't even work for Cricket, but I don't like to see someone being kicked around unfairly. If you do have all of these answers and it equates to the fact that Cricket should have done x, y, and z, I think you should work in the cellular industry. I sure don't.about a minute ago Like

Another comment thread:

Miguel Pinerio

I've made the mistake buying from Cricket the first touch phone which burnt me for $300 now I have an Ascend which MetroPCS was able to update. Yes it is the same phone. 58 minutes ago Like

• Keri Newsom Cool story, bro.19 minutes ago Like
      • Chris Rodriguez Cool... what all does it do that the Ascend w/ 2.1 doesn't? Flash? nope...9 minutes ago Like
      • Alton Kilbourne What fone for $300 I did know cricket sold one for that6 minutes ago Like
      • Mark Shay Chris...who WOULDNT want 2.2 instead of 2.1? I mean it's a whole .1 higher!! Must be100x better right? Who cares what it's for lol...jk6 minutes ago Like
      • Keri Newsom The Indulge was $300 at one point, that's when I bought it online though.5 minutes ago Like
      • Chris Rodriguez ‎@Mark... I think it unlocks a secret Jersey Shore episode where they fist pump for the whole 30 min. Amazing. Who wouldn't want that? Since the Ascend doesn't support flash in the browser even if it had Android 9.9, this means it's not a flash movie though :-(.about a minute ago Like
      • Keri Newsom DON'T HATE ON JERSEY SHORE!! you know you will be watching it with me soon (;54 seconds ago Like
      • My Cricket Forum Fortunately the price has dropped on the Indulge, it is 2.2 AND you can watch Jersey Shore flash episodes on it straight out of the box!

Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 08-18-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thread Information