Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I need some help and I'll split all the proceeds with you.

Just got this email. I am tempted to have some fun with this guy.

I am going to reply and tell him that I am busy and will only consider helping him if he wires me 50K up front for my trouble.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
    How is your day?
    This is MR. VICTOR BALOYI. I am writing with utmost Confidentiality and Trust confides in you; I wish to
    hint you briefly of my Biography, so that we can both be familiar with each other. I am the Acting Director of
    Operations with the South Africa Institute of Financial Markets .Itís an Escrow and Equity Finance
    Organization with principal Assurance operation which merges direct services with the FNB. That is if you
    have better idea about this. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of late Mr. Levy Mwanawasa,
    an investment BONDED FUNDS worth close to 450Million USD placed under our management 7 years
    ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity
    of the information you come by as a result of this mail.
    I contact you independently and no one in my Office is informed of this communication. In 2000, the subject
    matter; Mr. Levy Mwanawasa came to our management to engage in business discussions with our Private
    banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 320 Million United States dollars, which
    he wished to have us invest on his behalf before his death. As I write to you presently, the Bonded Funds
    has generated close to 1,155,724,369.25 USD. Take your time to calculate the figure but I am sure its
    equivalent is huge on daily conversion remain UNCLAIMED.
    Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our
    first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at over 450Million USD. In mid
    2008, already kept BONDED with a Financial Institute I shall disclose to you as we move on with this
    scenario. I am still skeptical about whom I indulge this transaction with.
    What I propose is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these
    funds (450million USD). Our affiliate Financial Firm will contact you as the Bona-fide Beneficiary of the
    BONDED FUNDS to Mr. Levy Mwanawasa who was then an Oil Merchant of high repute in Kuwait. On
    verification, which will be the details I make available to the Financial Firm and the Transferring Bank, prior
    instruction to make the Funds Transfer Payment in your favour.You do not have to have known him. I know
    this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your engagement and commitments, I
    propose that we split the money equally and jointly invest it on any lucrative investment as soon as the
    transaction is successful. In the Financial World of today this happens every time. The other option is that
    the money will revert back to the state.
    Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these BONDED FUNDS and as
    soon as all necessary arrangement is done. It will be liquidity and transferred into your nominated Bank
    Account of your Choice. As a Financial Expert, we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned daily. I
    would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the email below on my Private Email:
    victor7@luckymail.com
    Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure
    of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing Ventured is nothing gained" and that
    success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my
    private clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.
    Please pardon my writing if in any way you pick offence. I await your immediate response indicating your
    interest ASAP.
    Call me on my Direct Number: +27-83-549-5671.
    Sincerely
    Mr. Victor Baloyi
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Well I wouldn't delay too long. You might miss out on a lot of money...

Gwammi Mufasta - CollegeHumor Video

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    ZTE Score

Sounds like spam! Hahahaha just saying!

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I remember I got one of those emails when I was 15-16 years old. My happiness had no limits, but then logic kicked in...
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Overall activity: 2.0%

lol too funny, play with his head for a bit.

P.S. its sad that some americans still fall old scams

Thread Information