Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Just in case...

Overall activity: 0%

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Just in case...

I was recently called out by a fellow forum member via inbox for being a condescending a hole and, acting like I post original work, and not being thankful for everything that the developers out there do for users. I haven't posted much in threads on this forum I dont have many topics but if I have offended anyone or gave the wrong impression I had no intentions of that. I try and show my thanks to developers as much as I can. Mainly in the form of actually searching information about my issues with ANYTHING before I go to a thread asking for help thus showing my participation instead of relying on a developer for EVERYTHING. I try to say thanks here and there but it isn't like im not aware of the fact that if if wasn't for them I would not have the even deeper experience on my android device. Thanks for listening. And thanks to all of the ones who, from creating roms, tweaks and themes, or creating and sharing abilities to flash to other carriers, dedicate their time and money for it. Idk im rambling but thanks if you read it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by scottpole; 05-26-2012 at 12:18 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

By the way the received message is quoted: "Change your ******* tone buddy you come across as a smug piece of shit that whiffs his own farts. Show some respect, I have seen nothing you have ever originated figured out or created so get off your high horse. Dont be a *** appreciate peoples work."

If anyone wants to know lol.

Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-26-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Profane language

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Horrible lol
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Horrible lol
    Lol what is horrible oriax? The inbox message?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by scottpole View Post
    Lol what is horrible oriax? The inbox message?

Yea the inbox message lol I know for fact that you always say credits to and that's cool.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Thanks for your support.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

PM me the username. If it is who I suspect, then I've had enough. There has been a wave of people migrating to the site who have a problem delivering their message in a proper manner.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Wrecked Johnson

Im right here if anyone has an issue dont be scared to say my name. I have no issue being accountable for what I said. I cant help it that I am a long time flasher and do not appreciate disrespect. I voice my opinion between whom I have the issue with like a man through pm, I dont bash them publicly and not drop names. My issue is the lack of appreciation for peoples hard efforts and the rude remarks and the demands to be spoon fed solutions. What most of the users dont understand is that the majority of the info that is pertinent to what flashing involves came from people who I know personally. Then they whine and complain and want everything for free my issue is that this flashing is what feeds their and my family. I will help anyone who is humble enough to ask and not complain about not getting help or demanding help or bashing the OP's who are trying to help. There is a total lack of respect from Mr. scottpole did not want to call him out publicly but since he feels that this should be a public issue then we can go that route rather than act like adults and settle it amongst ourselves. And chrisngrod you know some of the people whom I am very close with ztahoez, amoamare, dex, rich hathaway and I am cricket mafia OG you, know what we do and what we bring to the table. Chris I would have thought you would preferred me to handle my issue via PM rather than clutter the forum and so I did. Scottpole grow up and quit your public crying you look like a baby, and once again watch your tone.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

and to oriax, im not talking about the thanks button whoopty doo about hitting the thanks button, my concerns run deeper, my concerns are about the people who even made this possible for any flasher such as my personal friend Berry_LThird retired mafia boss who was the first person to get working data and MMS on cricket using a non cricket phone. Oriax your a developer and I can see you know your stuff I dont give much thanks as I dont use much of your work apologies but I do give you credit. So sad you choose to take sides.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Overall activity: 1.0%

This is all really bizarre

Thread Information