Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

My Ebay Experience - Evo 3D

Well first off, I broke my Mercury Tuesday night of last week! So first thing Wednesday I searched Ebay for bad ESN phones. I already had the HTC Evo 3D in mind. Not cause of the 3D feature, But that fact it was dual core, stable ICS Leak, front facing camera (Most do now days), and that fact i use to be a HTC fanboy =p! So i went online and found a few Evo's that caught my eye. The one picked out was a GOOD ESN (Good For Resale) and was for $139. All hardware working, no scratches on screen, minor pocket wear, and had screen protector since day one! I liked this post ALOT! It even had REAL pictures and not generic Evo 3D pictures. The User also had a 99.2% rating with over 1k reviews! Well all went good. TILL im still without a phone 7 days later! The ad advertised 2 day shipping, which i looked at that as it will be packed and on its way in two days, not HERE at my house in two days. Well i got a email yesterday, 6 days later, that it was shipped O_o . So now ive been phone less for a week now D=

maybe I'm just complaining ALOT lol, but im like a kid the day before christmas trying to get my hands on this phone! And everything just seems to making it worst! But i plan on making videos with this phone, and finishing my iCe rom for the merc, with this phone! lol sounds funny, but i need it to see color!! My PC screen is never the same as my merc and was WAY off hen im trying to theme stuff! I also plan on making tut on how to THEME roms using 7zip, and also advance themeing involving decompling apks and compiling them back!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I'm the same way. I have to have shipping info as soon as humanly possible or I will ****ing freak out.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

yea >_< wasnt like i was freaking out! I trusted the buy, i was just getting madder and madder as the next day passed! And monday being a holiday didnt help much lol . . . 1/4 of my phone bill went by with no phone! And the fact i wanna tryout the dual core phone O_O and kinda the 3D part! i got the lion king 3D already download to try it out (Hate the Green Lantern that comes stock)

AND ive been reading up on flashing! Cause im no flasher, but i wanna be! I see the concept (simple) i got the software (again simple) and its easy money for local flashing =D just put on craigslist and hope to get calls for flashing!!! But i kinda wanna try myself first to make sure it all works! And maybe some more ppl for free to try out and get the hang of it =/ dont wanna rip ppl off or use ppl for money! Wanna do it right! And if i can start flashing locally for cheap i can send them to the site for free ESN change bringing them more service O_O. . . dont know yet, just thinking

lol i ramble on ALOT

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I sell on ebay as well. 7 days is a long wait, but hopefully it will be there soon. Some sellers respond with the tracking info within a few days. Some take million years to pack and ship.
    Check the tracking number and you would have a better idea of the ETA.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

So its in Jacksonville FL atm, thats alittle over 100 Miles! That was at 5 30pm so i have a feeling it will be here tomorrow! 8 days for something that was only 5 hrs away from where i live

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

May-30-12, 17:28 PM, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by xxnubcakexx View Post
    So its in Jacksonville FL atm, thats alittle over 100 Miles! That was at 5 30pm so i have a feeling it will be here tomorrow! 8 days for something that was only 5 hrs away from where i live

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

May-30-12, 17:28 PM, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Good

Just to share something. I sold a phone to a customer right before Christmas. Because of usps delays and mistakes, it was delivered 21 days later. I ended up refunding the purchase and giving the phone away for free. Sometimes usps mixes packages up, and delays by a few days.

At least you know it will be delivered tomorrow
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

yeap yeap!!! The bad thing is, my old bricked phone, i sold to a member on this forum He payed me thursday, i shipped it friday morning, monday was holiday and he got it tuesday, South Carolina to Cali! This is Flordia to South Carolina yeap! But like u sayd, atleast i know i will have it tomorrow =DD /happy

imma try to PM the seller and just get some insite, im not much of a picky person, and not here to give bad reviews! aslong as its what i bought, and he contacts me when i try to contact him hes got my thumbs up

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

I LOVE EBAY!!

I've had very few problems.. I always make sure to check their reputation.

Thread Information