Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

one of them weeks last week..

anyone ever had one of them weeks where everything went to sh*t... to start out, i had to pov out to another county to meet up with my best friend because she couldnt get a hold of her dad and he had recently gotten a concussion, and had been keeping limited connect with her and the rest of his family, so once i finally got there, she was to scared to knonck on the door and didn't want to stick around, and i wasn't about to knock on the door because her dad is one of them old commando dudes... ( on the way down we had talked that he might of gone mentally crazy, theres other events to support this theory that i will not list here.) so anyways, we go down the street and i call dispatch over my radio and ask for a officer ( figured id let his ass walk to the door and get ate by the dog... full blooded german Shepherd that only responses to german) so we head back to the house and spot the cop, he passes the drive way, so i chased after him and to get his attention civilly i turn on my strobes and hit my whelen once.... so apparently this pisses the cop off..oh well.. so he says " pull in first! pull in first!" screaming that ..and so as directed i pull in and we get out and she goes and explains everything to officer, in the mist of her explanation he decides this is a good time to criticize her father for the way the area looks and about the other events...no being as im losing my patients with this hick, and the fact he is spitting his chew all over everywhere i decide its better for me to deal with this guy instead of her, so the cop cuts and attitude and i was like look, just do your job and lets get this done so we can all go home, his responses was " listen here mr.fireman..dont be getting smart with me boy" so yeah i roll my eyes and walk away..so 2 hours later after dealing with this prick ... another cop shows up and this guy is actually decent... didnt mind leaning a hand to get my friends father out, so we call for ems because he couldn't move, ems shows up comes through the door with NOTHING in their hands! i was beyond pissed! i lost my cool and said " what wack ass country academy did you two inbreeds attend where you enter a possible DOA resident with nothing in your hands." i ordered them back out to their unit and to only come back in with a ems jump-bag... so the one goof ball comes back in with the jump bag and we proceed to make sure it would be safe to transport my friends father, so then upon getting her father to the unit, this is where the man power is needed, her father didnt weight a lot but its better to work smarter than that of an idiot...so its the 2 ems guys, myself, and my friend had another guy there, granted the two cops were still present.. but i guess lifting a portable chair would have gave them a broken nail or something, so we proceed to get her father to the unit and off to hospital..so anywho..few days later i go back out to the house to help her clean up the yard, front of the house and so on, we got there at 0600 and didnt leave until a little after 1500...the sun was out all day and it was right around 88-90 degrees and the good ole humidity was up there..so when i finally get home and get a cool shower, i then find out ..yup i got sun poisoning ..great....which actually isn't poisoning of a traditional form..but non the less still it is what it is and i had just about ever symptom....Pain and tingling, Swelling, Headache, Fever, Nausea, Dehydration, Small bumps all over the body, Dense clumps of bumps,Fatigue,Chills,Itchiness,Redness,Raised areas on the skin (wheals) or blisters, Wheezing Dizziness and Loss of consciousness....so this actually last for around 24-48 hours....after which im still feeling a little light headed from, so who know what affect it had on my health, although im in perfect health according to the last NFPA 1582... and no i didnt go to the hospital for the reason that id rather wait it out and try to cure myself then let some other boozzzooo try... so anyways i just wanted to vent and get some things off my mind..everything thus far has been good.... my wife hasn't bothered me to much lol..so things arent that bad...although she is spying on me ..but ah well..nothing im not use too lol...

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

i know how it goes man.

take it easy

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    i know how it goes man.

take it easy
    im trying man ....long as things go good then ill be alright

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    im trying man ....long as things go good then ill be alright
    It will I'm sure

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

Phone
    LG Optimus C

It will I'm sure

Lets get real here. If it were me, I would have lost it and there would have been fists swinging. I have had days like this were I just can't take it anymore and the person I'm dealing with, like a phone rep, or some lower life form at the local shopping mall just crawls under my skin and I just blow up. The last time I blew up was at a local Hues Market here in California. OMG, I was in the checkout stand and I remembered I had a $20 dollar winning scratch off ticket and I signed the back of the card and handed it to the checker, which by the way was ugly looking. Well what does the lower life form do to me next, hands me $5 bucks and says, Thank You! (:O) wait a minute, I GOT RIPPED OFF HERE.

I said in a calm voice that, excuse me, but I gave you a $20 dollar winning ticket. This piece of Monkey crap looks at me and yells out, YOU CALLING ME A LIER. I yelled back, YES! So we both got into a yelling match in the store and right in font of everyone, and here comes the manager. I told him what just happen and to look in her left pocket. The manager refused to look saying it would violate store policies. (:O)

I told him to then look at the stores video, I want to my $20 freaken bucks now! Well the checker decides shes going to pull a hat trick on me in front of the manager and pulls out a different scratch off ticket and says, SEE, IT'S $5 bucks. I yelled out BULL F***** S***, I signed my card i yelled out. So now at this point, more yelling and I just couldn't take it anymore and swung my fist so hard and planted right into the managers face, breaking his jaw and blood going everywhere, and all over the food. Next you know it.....it was on.

It took 3 guys to pull me away from that manager because I am a very big dude. Now the cops show up and I decided to explain my ordeal to him, and I am not kidding when I say this, that LA cop looked right in my eyes and said, REALLY NOW. HMMMM. I just wanted to freaken just lose it. In the end after the dust settled down, I was told to take the $5 bucks and leave, or get tossed out by the seat of my pants and be banned from the store. Again, I wanted to blow up and punch this cop right in the face.

So I refused to take the money and went to a lawyer. One month later I appeared in a LA court and sued the manager for ripping me off. When it was all over, both the manager and the checker were fired and I got $10,000 dollars for my pain and suffering, which by the way ended up going on paying this lower life forms medical bills because I broke his jaw.

So now I was out $20 dollars, but gained $5 bucks, and then won $10,000 dollars and then lost the $10,000 to pay this jerkoff's medical bills. Yeah, that was one of those days I had. That was my two cents worth. anyone else feel like sharing something new?
    Last edited by Hexley; 07-13-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

wow great work. I'm serious. I applaud you for not knocking the cop out, if it was me the cop would have gotten it too because once I get going every body is fair game

Phone
    LG Optimus C

wow great work. I'm serious. I applaud you for not knocking the cop out, if it was me the cop would have gotten it too because once I get going every body is fair game

hehehe, the LA cops out here just piss me off to no end. They always do that same expression look on their faces, like Mr.Spock on Star Trek does when he says, Fascinating! And the Cops in San Fransisco, oh for get it. They give you the New York style look and then go back to reading their newspaper, ignoring you in the process. I hate living in the city.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Lol sounds fun. Its the small town cops I can't stand. They think they are bad a** and they know every thing and have seen every thing.
    And flip s*** when you give them the what for.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Lol sounds fun. Its the small town cops I can't stand. They think they are bad a** and they know every thing and have seen every thing.
    And flip s*** when you give them the what for.

hehehe. funny. I got this one cop really good on Halloween night, back in 1987. hehe I was driving down the 405 freeway and transitioning to the 118 and I had a cardboard cut out of myself in the passenger seat and I was driving really slow and this cop comes up behind me and shines his flood light on me and I know he's thinking there are two people in the car. So I pull over and just as he was getting out, he turned for a moment to get his billy club and thats when I stuffed the cardboard cut out under the seat and quicky moved over to the passenger seat. haha.

When the cop walked up to my window and stuck his head in, the look on his face was priceless. He was so confused over the fact there was no driver. When he asked me about the driver, I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders and said, he was here a minute ago and then vanished into thing air.

I pissed him off at that point but then again he was so confused. So he makes me get out of the car and wait at the hood of his patrol car and another cop pulls up. At this point the both of them start looking all over the freeway and in the bushes for the missing driver. hahaha K9 unit was there too and looking for the driver that never existed. After a full search of my car, they found the missing driver, at the bottom of the passenger seat. Those cops were not laughing at that point. So, they were nice and told me to get lost and never do that again.

Fun times here. hehe
    Last edited by Hexley; 07-13-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    hehehe. funny. I got this one cop really good on Halloween night, back in 1987. hehe I was driving down the 405 freeway and transitioning to the 118 and I had a cardboard cut out of myself in the passenger seat and I was driving really slow and this cop comes up behind me and shines his flood light on me and I know he's thinking there are two people in the car. So I pull over and just as he was getting out, he turned for a moment to get his billy club and thats when I stuffed the cardboard cut out under the seat and quicky moved over to the passenger seat. haha.

When the cop walked up to my window and stuck his head in, the look on his face was priceless. He was so confused over the fact there was no driver. When he asked me about the driver, I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders and said, he was here a minute ago and then vanished into thing air.

I pissed him off at that point but then again he was so confused. So he makes me get out of the car and wait at the hood of his patrol car and another cop pulls up. At this point the both of them start looking all over the freeway and in the bushes for the missing driver. hahaha K9 unit was there too and looking for the driver that never existed. After a full search of my car, they found the missing driver, at the bottom of the passenger seat. Those cops were not laughing at that point. So, they were nice and told me to get lost and never do that again.

Fun times here. hehe
    Lol.

The last time I got pulled over the cop came flying up out of nowhere and flying around the cars behind me almost made one of them crash because they were right on my bumper and he cut in front of them to pull me over. when the cop came up to my window first thing he said was did you know you were speeding? I responded with 2 questions of my own. the first onw being did you realize you home cause an accident? and he replied with no I didn't. you did by speeding. I simply replied with I'm not the 1 the just cut off a car going the same speed as the car you desided to pull over. he sat there with a dumb look on his face for a minute and I said I've got another question. expression change so what the f*** do you have to ask. so I said did you know 1 of your wig wags is out? at that he started acting really crazy. it turned out that he didn't know what a wig wag was. ( wig wags are the flashing strobe lights behind headlights on a cop car) and and I got a speeding ticket in anyway but I got 1 heck of a laugh out of it. I wasn't able to get the speeding ticket drop but I was able to get him in trouble for going after the lead car and almost causing an accident.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Lol.

The last time I got pulled over the cop came flying up out of nowhere and flying around the cars behind me almost made one of them crash because they were right on my bumper and he cut in front of them to pull me over. when the cop came up to my window first thing he said was did you know you were speeding? I responded with 2 questions of my own. the first onw being did you realize you home cause an accident? and he replied with no I didn't. you did by speeding. I simply replied with I'm not the 1 the just cut off a car going the same speed as the car you desided to pull over. he sat there with a dumb look on his face for a minute and I said I've got another question. expression change so what the f*** do you have to ask. so I said did you know 1 of your wig wags is out? at that he started acting really crazy. it turned out that he didn't know what a wig wag was. ( wig wags are the flashing strobe lights behind headlights on a cop car) and and I got a speeding ticket in anyway but I got 1 heck of a laugh out of it. I wasn't able to get the speeding ticket drop but I was able to get him in trouble for going after the lead car and almost causing an accident.

Good for you, getting that guy in trouble. Anytime I get a parking ticket, I always plead, No Contest. If your state has one, try it next time. The court justice system have to grant you the right to explain your case.

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

damn and i thought i had a bad day lol

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Lol they happen. Sometimes more than its funny. But I try to find humor in the bad if I can.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

I got a lot more where that came from. Most of which are those teenage turds working in the shopping mall where I live.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    I got a lot more where that came from. Most of which are those teenage turds working in the shopping mall where I live.
    Lol enough said. Mall rats

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information