Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    Thanks for the info. Will install it now. let you know if works or not.
    Kk

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Lol lmao pull a rats turd

its a crying shame man lol..use to be able to pull everything with but now it just seems like it doesnt have the power... probably coming close to needing a rebuild and maybe a clutch sometimes i can feel it slippin..but hopin it'll last til my other truck is done..im close, started body work today to get it ready for paint and when it gets back hoping to have the motor trans and everything installed plus tuned before aug.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

I just wanna say something. I don't wanna yank anyone's chain, or push any buttons, but the way some people talk about cops is disgusting. Me, personally, hope to go to school for Criminal Justice and work with K-9 and SWAT. Do I not think there are dirty cops out there? Yeah of course, but there are a lot of good ones too. Trust me I know this. I was in a program where I got to go on ride-alongs and certain scenarios for 4 years.You have all seen cops, you see the stupid people they put up with. Like I said, I am not looking for an arguement, I'm just saying be respectful because it can offend some people. Thanks.

On another note!
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    I just wanna say something. I don't wanna yank anyone's chain, or push any buttons, but the way some people talk about cops is disgusting. Me, personally, hope to go to school for Criminal Justice and work with K-9 and SWAT. Do I not think there are dirty cops out there? Yeah of course, but there are a lot of good ones too. Trust me I know this. I was in a program where I got to go on ride-alongs and certain scenarios for 4 years.You have all seen cops, you see the stupid people they put up with. Like I said, I am not looking for an arguement, I'm just saying be respectful because it can offend some people. Thanks.

On another note!
    Yeah, I don't really have anything against the police. I like to know they're there. I had to call once because of an accident and they were there within three minutes. I was impressed. At another time there was something try to break in next door and they were also there within three minutes. There must have been five cars out there, they had their guns drawn, threw the guy on the ground, put him in the car, and they were on their way. I thought that was amazing service.

Now, EMS is another story. Sure, we weren't in a very populated area, but I could have driven faster to the hospital than what it took for them to come. I was disappointed, but didn't say anything.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Nothing against good/all cops Just the bad eggs

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Nothing against good/all cops Just the bad eggs

i had that same discussion at the county meeting. i really have nothing against cops, i just wont give respect to those that dont earn it. i dont care what uniform you wear or what badge is on it, until you can come to scene in a professional manner and not act like an idiot, there is no place for that type of person in the services for the community.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    i had that same discussion at the county meeting. i really have nothing against cops, i just wont give respect to those that dont earn it. i dont care what uniform you wear or what badge is on it, until you can come to scene in a professional manner and not act like an idiot, there is no place for that type of person in the services for the community.
    I agree with you. It's just I never hear anything good being said about cops. It's always bad. I know there are good ones out there. People talk about them so badly that now, everyone is scared of them.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

I agree with you. It's just I never hear anything good being said about cops. It's always bad. I know there are good ones out there. People talk about them so badly that now, everyone is scared of them.
    well glad im not the only one lol. its not like nothing ive said here i havent said to that persons face, im a very up front person. i have nothing to hide. if a officer is on scene acting a dick, im going to let that officer know. the thing is knowing how to present the matter. on occasion, ive comment on a great job done. but none the less the public shouldn't fear law enforcement just because the walk talk with a badge and gun. i walk just as tall in my bunker gear and haligan bar. the only difference is 99% of the time i represent the fire service for what it is.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

The reason why people hear bad things about Police Officers is the local and world news outlets, and in forums. That is how they get better ratings, because people feed off the bad things. When I, or someone else in here is talking bad things about a police officer, please bear in mind here that this is about one instance that happened at that place in time, and in no way reflects on every officer or service member of the law. Unless a person in here posts a message stating that ALL officers are bad, then I would say, not all. Let us not get the two confused here.

The reason why people hear bad things about Police Officers is the local and world news outlets, and in forums. That is how they get better ratings, because people feed off the bad things. When I, or someone else in here is talking bad things about a police officer, please bear in mind here that this is about one instance that happened at that place in time, and in no way reflects on every officer or service member of the law. Unless a person in here posts a message stating that ALL officers are bad, then I would say, not all. Let us not get the two confused here.

Yeah, it's sad how there is one incident and people think everyone is that way.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Bad news sells. Its sad but true.
    How many people watch the news for the fluff stories? Really

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, it's sad how there is one incident and people think everyone is that way.
    Exactly. my incident(s) aren't aiming toward their all bad, but the bad hits everyone, from law enforcement to the military, from fire dept to ems..hospitals to nursing homes...its everywhere..only the bad is reported. trash sells. it enables the newspaper company to keep using their printing presses and the news channel to keep rolling film...

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Exactly. my incident(s) aren't aiming toward their all bad, but the bad hits everyone, from law enforcement to the military, from fire dept to ems..hospitals to nursing homes...its everywhere..only the bad is reported. trash sells. it enables the newspaper company to keep using their printing presses and the news channel to keep rolling film...
    We have a winner

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

We have a winner

pretty much... on other note..i got a free new in the box matco roller cart today..

Phone
    LG Optimus C

pretty much... on other note..i got a free new in the box matco roller cart today..
    Let me guess, you bought the Red cart, right?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information