Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Reply to Incorrect information Conversation needs to be two ways ..

MY REPLY TO THE FOLLOW THREAD http://www.cricketusers.com/off-topi...moderator.html
    Your are wrong.
    THIS THREAD WAS Created to point out . YOU NEVER DID YOUR JOB.. I have reported for over a month in forum about Threads being turned into a chat room. Several threads by many.
    I LESS then two weeks ago created a thread . Created it with a very specific and to the point topic.. I ask in the FIRST POST TO NOT POST in the thread unless you have information about the topic .. And that if you have to ask QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IT IS where to find the answers ..

IMMEDIATLY THE THREAD WAS FILLED WITH QUESTIONS That were answerd in the opp post .. I send a report on every single post.. I then started a thread in the members only forum. asking for help about this.. NOTHING WAS SAID TO ME .. Then all at once everyone attacked me for asking for help...
    I THEN POSTED ONE OFF TOPIC POST.. TO MAKE A POINT ABOUT HOW BAD IT REALLY WAS. You go there and BAN ME . without saying ONE WORD TO ANYONE WHO TROLLS MY thread and the others with nothing but CHAT.. There is even a thread in that forum about a SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON. THERE ARE POST in there about phones that cricket does not even sell So much off topic .. I TRY MAKE A POINT AND YOU BAN ME..

THEN I TRY To start this dialog about the issue and you CLOSE THE THREAD..
    you say that you DO AND BAN AS YOU WISH AND YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT BEING FAIR OR NOT...

You really should go to some other web forums and see how they run things. FAIRLY TO EVERYONE. This all would have been avoided if you were not playing favorites.

Explain to me how you are fair. Rather you Volunteer or get paid is not the point.. DO THE JOB FAIRLY OR NOT AT ALL......
    LET PEOPLE HEAR BOTH SIDES ..
    Signed useless nobody ..

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Lighten up, Francis. It's a message board. You know...for messages.

Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks Arkie.. If you knew details you would understand. IM FORCED to do it in open forum because they brought it here..

I well never mind THANKS AGAIN..
    XO

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

It's a message board. Quit taking it personally.

PS...Quit using the report to moderator button. You aren't the forum police or you would be the mod. Worry about your posts, not what someone who goes by XjeebledeegookNYXXX has to say.
    Last edited by ArkieKDealer; 09-15-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My eyes hurt reading the first post.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post
    I ask in the FIRST POST TO NOT POST in the thread unless you have information about the topic .. And that if you have to ask QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IT IS where to find the answers ..

IMMEDIATLY THE THREAD WAS FILLED WITH QUESTIONS That were answerd in the opp post .. I send a report on every single post..
    That =
    This

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I imagine it must get real annoying for the mods when they receive email or notifications of a reported post. Only to find out that there is nothing wrong with the post and its just some annoying user thinking she is the queen of the forum.

If I were mod and keep getting emails of reported posts only to see nothing wrong, I would ban that person right away. I don't want to be interrupted while taking a shit or deep in the heart of texas .

Overall activity: 2.0%

Two wrongs don't make a right. I am sure your like most of us here just trying to help. Post when you need help or got something usefull to say we are all in the same boat.

Overall activity: 99.4%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Erica, I've told you before that you should lighten up. A lot of your posts include many capital lettered sentences. To me, and I'm sure others, it sounds as if your yelling. Problem is, you do it a whole hell of a lot. Most of your posts have this element contained therein. Just cool off a little. That's all. Like I told someone else in a different thread,"It's not always what you say. It's how you say it."

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    That =
    This

That is funny. Very funny.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Erica, give it a rest. If you don't like how the forum is run, leave and go start your own. You notice how there isn't a sympathetic post in this thread. THATS why I closed the other one you started this morning. That and to avoid you ranting on and on. So much for that plan.

I have modded on other forums and am a member of dozens. In all of them, moderators have the last say. There isn't a democracy among them and fair isn't really a factor. Moderation is done as the mods see fit and as they find a need for moderation.

You can be as unhappy as you want, but if you continue this public complaint campaign by opening another thread like this one, I will ban you again. Permanently. I have seen many a good post by you in the past. Feel free to go back to that or not, but stop this right now.

** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Thread Information