Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Seriously guys?

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Seriously guys?

Look guys. I think we do a darn good job of replying to inquiries. We miss a few sometimes, but just follow up politely. We'll make sure our dealers get your information. Our paid subscription area says we provide services as a courtesy. Honestly this means if something happens we are not to be held liable for not providing services. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean we're not going to keep on doing as much as we can.

If you don't think this site is good enough to donate to, please stay away from the paid subscriptions. All the services are perks of membership that come from you DONATING.

Here is an example where we did reply, but they didn't...

Live chat from moments ago. Yes the PAID Remote Phone Flashing only chat.

JoeDroidX2:
    11:39:59I guess paying for the premium account on this site was pointless. ZERO support from you guys so far. Awesome.

11:40:04chrisn, I sent an inquiry about my account through the site like a month ago and I never got an answer. Can you see what's going on with that?

You:
    11:40:19Why didn't you follow up?
    11:41:15 xxxx.xxxx@xxxxx.com

So I search my e-mails...

2/5/2012 3:48 PM

*Plan Change or Other Account Inquiry*

*Email Address* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Name on Account* xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Phone Number* xxxxxxxxxx
    *Birthdate (of account owner)* xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Address on file with Cricket* xxxxxxxxxxx
    *Phone Model* Droid X2

*Comments* Hello, I bought a membership on cricketusers and I was wondering if you guys can help. I have tried many different apn settings and programs, followed many guides, and I CANNOT get MMS to work. I have 3g web and all, but I can't send pictures. I can receive, but I can't send. I'm wondering if there is maybe something wrong with my cricket account that the server is rejecting the pictures I am sending. If someone can check my account and make sure my plan and everything is set up right to receive mms, that would be great. Thank you for your awesome website and services.

Our response which he did NOT reply to...

2/5/2012 6:19 PM

According to our dealer your account has these features:
    Features:
    • Cricket All In 45
    • VMail
    • Call ID
    • Call Waiting
    • 3 Way Bundle-4FF (I)
    • Unlimited Anytime Minutes-TOL (I)
    • Unlimited Long Distance-LD2 (I)
    • Games and Apps DAT-DAX (I)
    • Free Unlimited Directory Assistance-UDF (I)
    • Free 100 Min Mex LD-FIL
    • Call Forwarding-CF0
    • Picture/Video/Text Messaging-ZMM
    • Unlimited International Text-FIT
    • Free WAP-WP0
    • Nationwide Coverage-RUN

This means that your picture mail should be okay. There are some universal MMS solutions available. Please check your flashing again.
    Back to the live chat though. I use a lot of the flashing money and such to advertise on Facebook, be able to give stuff away, etc. If I'm not flashing a phone, I'm most likely working on a template issue that most people don't notice or something else. However, from when I wake up till late at night, I'm most likely doing something related to the forum. I can't sit all day and answer questions that should be asked on the forum. Most of the people asking questions are visitors who will never look at the forum again. I'm trying to build a community. There is much more knowledge about Cricket than what I have out there. That is apparent, and people are beginning to share a lot of info here. The developments with the Mercury are a great example!
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 03-11-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    Ascend 2

Chris don't let these kind of comments get your goat. Cricketusers is not the ask Chris a question and magically get an answer board. It's a conglomeration of people with a similar interest sharing information on a product and offering what input they can. Sometimes an issue can be so unique that no one else has had to deal with it or found a resolution, other times the problem is not well defined in the question and other times the issue has been addressed so many times that instead of asking a new question it is better to search. You have built a community for users to interact, it's not your responsibility to personally answer all questions and make sure every post gets answered.
    Your doing a good job or running the board, you have a good Mod base, and I know the work behind the scene are more then some people realize.
    Keep up the good work.
    As to the complaining sect. Go over to Howard Forums and compare how much personal interaction you get with the staff.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Thanks... I never frequented HOFO. I visit XDA from time to time, but that's about it these days.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    Ascend 2

Your not missing anything. HOFO has allot of people but lacks the interaction you get at focused boards like this.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Fryman

the zte score sucks the batterie is a piece of crap and dont stay charged long ugh i have to charge it twice a day even when its idle

Like 2 hours ago

• Garcia Download Juice Defender, it helps i have the zte score 39 minutes ago Like

• Newsom That's not Cricket's fault. Go complain to the manufacturer.2 minutes ago Like

• Chris Rodriguez It's 30 dollars and it's not all that you ever wanted in an Android phone? Hmm.about a minute ago Like

• Chris Rodriguez Oh and my Droid RAZR lives on the charger.2 seconds ago Like

I spy two things funny here.

Overall activity: 99.3%

Dewmiks right this forum has answered all my questions. Funny part is i also had an answer back from you (chrisngrod) in no time at all.

Thread Information