Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Shop Online? Get Rebates! (Cashback)

    I found this company that gives you a percentage back of a lot of purchases made online.

    I just talked to someone that did receive their cash back from them.

    Also, when you go to the page you will be able to get a free gift card. You just need to make a purchase in order to get it. I did email the company and they said that I do qualify. Thankfully they told me I didn't have all of my account information so I had to add that on in order for me to get the gift card.

    If you're interested in signing up, please click on the following link:
    Coupons, Promo Codes and Cash Back Savings - Ebates.com




    If you have any questions just let me know.


  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    I got an email saying my free gift card is on its way!! I'll post here when I get it!

  4. #3
    Member
    Points: 2,579, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Holt95's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    104
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE



    Let me know if you really get the gift card. This sounds like a good deal. Also, what do you get for a referral?

    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Holt95 View Post
    Let me know if you really get the gift card. This sounds like a good deal. Also, what do you get for a referral?

    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
    I get $5. The mail came today, and it wasn't there, but maybe tomorrow.

    Also, if you get 10 referrals, you get $100, which is $10 a referral. So, if you know a lot of people, do that and you can make some extra cash. Keep in mind they all need to make a purchase, but they will all get a free gift card themselves too.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    I did get my Target gift card!

    I'm amazed at how easy it was. I just had to make a purchase of $25 or more and I got it.

    In my eyes, this is a "save $10 with a purchase of $25 or more" coupon. I wish I had that for the local supermarket..

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Points: 8,403, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    154-4bdu114h's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    1,031
    Phone
    iPhone 4



    Avenue, I can give you a link to a website which allows you to print out valid coupons.

    On top of the savings this provides you get 10 cents for every coupon used credited to your account on said website.

    It also offers rewards for shopping, surveys, reading emails, etc.

    Let me know if you're interested and I'll post it. (Don't want to spam)

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Avenue, I can give you a link to a website which allows you to print out valid coupons.

    On top of the savings this provides you get 10 cents for every coupon used credited to your account on said website.

    It also offers rewards for shopping, surveys, reading emails, etc.

    Let me know if you're interested and I'll post it. (Don't want to spam)
    Sure! Feel free to post it.

    It's definitely legitimate though, right? Have you used it before?

    How do they give me 10 cents for each coupon? How do they know if I used it?

    Thank you.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Points: 8,403, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    154-4bdu114h's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    1,031
    Phone
    iPhone 4



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Sure! Feel free to post it.

    It's definitely legitimate though, right? Have you used it before?

    How do they give me 10 cents for each coupon? How do they know if I used it?

    Thank you.
    Yes, it's legit.

    The 10 cents is applied when the coupon information is sent back to the coupon provider (this occurs when the store who accepted your coupon sends it off to receive their reimbursement). It will take a few weeks from the time you use the coupon.

    The main way to make money is through the paid offers, shopping online, reading emails and doing surveys.

    The coupons is definitely nice though since you save while you earn.


    Send Earnings


    - You will also receive a $5 dollar signup bonus


    Make $$$ Online


    - my blog on the subject of earning and saving online.




  10. #9
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Avenue and his free stuff... Oh just got another e-mail from Fatwallet brb.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Yes, it's legit.

    The 10 cents is applied when the coupon information is sent back to the coupon provider (this occurs when the store who accepted your coupon sends it off to receive their reimbursement). It will take a few weeks from the time you use the coupon.

    The main way to make money is through the paid offers, shopping online, reading emails and doing surveys.

    The coupons is definitely nice though since you save while you earn.


    Send Earnings


    - You will also receive a $5 dollar signup bonus


    Make $$$ Online


    - my blog on the subject of earning and saving online.
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Avenue and his free stuff... Oh just got another e-mail from Fatwallet brb.
    Yeah, I like free stuff.




 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 06:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:44 AM
  3. Shop now and get free shipping on orders over $50!
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 05:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner