Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Treated unfairly By FORUM MODERATOR

Thanks for the support to those who listened.. But WOOF Has spoken.
    Erica is not welcome in Cricket users. The rules only apply to me.
    I posted one off topic . post about all the chat in wrong places. and i scream about it in my thread . and I Get banned but none of the 100s of post i submit as being against the rules where even looked at..

yes i know this is going to get me Banned again.. But obviously he does not know Chris un banned me or i would not be hear typing this..
    Good LUCK ALL.

AND AGAIN Thanks guys
    the useless forum wrecker Erica Renee

Sorry for this Thread Chris...I really was only trying to help and show it was the MODERATORS that where not doing there job was the biggest issue. Point made

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Against my better judgement I am going to respond to this post and then close it. I am sure some with say thats not fair, but I don't care. (ooh I rhymed) Life isn't fair and neither am I. For those who don't like the way the moderators do their jobs, keep this in mind. ITS NOT A JOB!! I VOLUNTEER !! I help out because I want to. I don't sit here day after day and read every bloody thread. If I did there would be a lot more banning going on I think.

So now I'll respond.

Thanks for the support to those who listened.. But WOOF Has spoken.
    I was just doing my "job". You know the one you complained I wasn't doing.
    Erica is not welcome in Cricket users. The rules only apply to me.
    You and two others were banned at the same time.
    I posted one off topic . post about all the chat in wrong places. and i scream about it in my thread . and I Get banned but none of the 100s of post i submit as being against the rules where even looked at..
    You were banned for your post in this thread. http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...html#post85192
    When you complain about something, be sure you are ok with whomever you complain to looking at you just as closely as the others you complain about. Obviously you have a problem with that.

yes i know this is going to get me Banned again.. But obviously he does not know Chris un banned me or i would not be hear typing this..
    I banned you for seven days. Youre back because your ban is over. And if Chris unbanned you, that's his option. He owns the place.

Sorry for this Thread Chris...I really was only trying to help and show it was the MODERATORS that where not doing there job was the biggest issue. Point made
    It's their, not there. Again, when you complain about something, you should expect to be held to the standards you want for everyone else. When you blatantly violate a rule and you are the loudest voice for that rule, expect action.

For everyone else....

I hate banning people. It's a last resort. Hell I really dont like getting all up in peoples faces at all. Sometimes however it's necessary.
    You should remember that this is a privately owned community open to the public, with rules of conduct clearly spelled out when you join. It's not our fault if you dont read them. That said, it is at the discretion of the staff members to take action when they feel its appropriate. Alot of of stuff can be missed because I certainly dont read ever single thread in this place. I have a life. So does Chris and everyone else with a staff badge. If you don't like the way we do things, you are free to leave. If you complain about something and we bust you for doing the very thing you complained others were doing, it is ridiculous for you to complain in a post like the one above. We fulfilled your request, didn't we?

Have a nice day
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Thread Information