Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    Which one are you ordering from? If it's the pizza hut i'm thinking of I might be able to explain

Edit: Avenue and I live in the same area before anyone starts wondering lol.
    Yeah, it's Pizza Hut! They're the only place that I know of that does it!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, it's Pizza Hut! They're the only place that I know of that does it!
    It sucks too because I know the owner of the dominoes chain in the area and I honestly don't care for their pizza. Even with the 50% off discount he gives me I still end up back at pizza hut.

It sucks too because I know the owner of the dominoes chain in the area and I honestly don't care for their pizza. Even with the 50% off discount he gives me I still end up back at pizza hut.
    50% discount! That's nice!

I haven't had Dominoes for a long time. I don't even know if I like it or not. I don't really like trying chain pizzas. I prefer local pizzerias.

Back to the topic, why is extra cheese not a topping in their mind?

I guess they can do what they want. If 99.9% of pizzerias said a large was 16 inch I guess Pizza Hut could make theirs 8 inch and call it large.

This extra cheese thing bothers me so much though. I know it's dumb, but it really upsets me.

Supporting Member

50% discount! That's nice!

I haven't had Dominoes for a long time. I don't even know if I like it or not. I don't really like trying chain pizzas. I prefer local pizzerias.

Back to the topic, why is extra cheese not a topping in their mind?

I guess they can do what they want. If 99.9% of pizzerias said a large was 16 inch I guess Pizza Hut could make theirs 8 inch and call it large.

This extra cheese thing bothers me so much though. I know it's dumb, but it really upsets me.
    It's just as you explain it. It's the same reason I can order a buffalo one from dominoes and they put onions on it. Does it make sense? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But it's their thing and they can do it the way they want. Local pizzerias are great and I know it's kinda far from ya but if you ever go into dublin on your way to philly (it's a little one mile long town) try Daniella's pizza. They have pizza and cheese fries I have not been able to even compare to anyone else.Absolutely incredible and cheap as can be.

It's just as you explain it. It's the same reason I can order a buffalo one from dominoes and they put onions on it. Does it make sense? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But it's their thing and they can do it the way they want. Local pizzerias are great and I know it's kinda far from ya but if you ever go into dublin on your way to philly (it's a little one mile long town) try Daniella's pizza. They have pizza and cheese fries I have not been able to even compare to anyone else.Absolutely incredible and cheap as can be.
    I'm not in that area often but if I am I'll try to remember to check it out. Thanks!

Well, I feel better now. I just had to get that out of me. I'll probably post the next time I get Pizza Hut too..

Thanks for your replies!

Supporting Member

I'm not in that area often but if I am I'll try to remember to check it out. Thanks!

Well, I feel better now. I just had to get that out of me. I'll probably post the next time I get Pizza Hut too..

Thanks for your replies!
    I can never tell anyone i'm from dublin haha, being scottish, irish and welsh they all assume I mean ireland as I'm white as can be with red hair.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

People that sell something on craigslist and never answer the ****ing emails sent to them.....****

Supporting Member

That no one noticed I am the prince of all saiyans on planet vegeta!!

I get upset when people park in fire zones. They always say that if they're in the car it's alright. I don't agree. You're not supposed to park there regardless.

I was in a fire zone once, and that was when a family member of mine was passing out, and I was not there for more than thirty seconds.

I don't even drop someone off there when it's raining. I never park in the fire zones. You're not supposed to, and I try to follow the rules.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

It pisses me off when people drive slow in the left lane. Either pass someone or get over.
    I drive 30 miles to work and see so much of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

I get upset when people park in fire zones. They always say that if they're in the car it's alright. I don't agree. You're not supposed to park there regardless.

I was in a fire zone once, and that was when a family member of mine was passing out, and I was not there for more than thirty seconds.

I don't even drop someone off there when it's raining. I never park in the fire zones. You're not supposed to, and I try to follow the rules.
    park in a fire zone..this can help. its not legal. but aye..thats what insurance is for..ive always said if your dumb enough to park there ya dumb enough to get a hose ran though ya windows...

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    It pisses me off when people drive slow in the left lane. Either pass someone or get over.
    I drive 30 miles to work and see so much of this.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Same here! They should at least go the speed limit in the left lane. Technically though, if they're going 65 MPH in the left lane, and the speed limit is 65 MPH, they're not really doing anything wrong. Then again, you shouldn't be in that lane unless you're passing since it's the "passing lane". So, if somebody is going 65 MPH in the right lane, nobody should be in the left lane. If they are, they deserve a ticket.

I read somewhere that in Germany (or some country over there) that you can't be in the left lane unless you're passing. If you're in the left lane and are not passing you can get a ticket. Also, if you're behind someone in the left lane that is going slow, and not passing, you also get a ticket if you pass on the right. That's the way I think it should be here. I hate when people pass on the right. It's dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    park in a fire zone..this can help. its not legal. but aye..thats what insurance is for..ive always said if your dumb enough to park there ya dumb enough to get a hose ran though ya windows...

That's funny!! They deserve it.

I can't believe the people at Wal-Mart. They just walk in front of you, like you're not even there.

These people in the fire zones annoy me so much.

I can understand a little if it's raining.. I can also understand if there is an emergency of some sort. What I can't understand if people that park there saying "I'll only be a minute.".. That's just inexcusable in my opinion.

Now, something else that is starting to bother me, are legal matters. In the State of New Jersey (and most likely other states too) if there is not a posted speed limit sign, you need to fall back on the book, where it has "residential" areas, "rural" areas, etc. The speed limit for residential is 25 MPH and the speed limit for rural is 50 MPH, for example. The problem, is, what if one person considers something rural, and someone else doesn't? I don't see in the book that the houses need to be a certain number of feet apart or a certain number of feet from the road for it to be considered rural. So, how do we know? I might consider something rural that someone else doesn't. I don't think that's right.

There is something else that bothers me, and that's when a city (or state even) says bicycles aren't allowed on the sidewalk. That pushes them out on the street. What makes it worse is, half of them all kids, and they don't watch where they're going. They'll go right out in front of you. And, if you hit them, then they sue you!! I really don't agree with that law..

I know, I complain a lot. I'm just glad everyone here is willing to put up with me (so far).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information